Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I have the same offers. I haven't been to Rexall for weeks. You would think that the offers would be something to entice me to travel and shop.

Ditto. I have not needed anything from Rexall after I stocked up on just about everything at the end of 2017. DS now needs more shower gel, shampoo and he could also use a new toothbrush. I was really hoping for some better L&G but at least there is an email coupon as well!

Feb 21&22 60 AM coupon

Yeah when we really started cutting down on the processed and prepared items, the AM got a little more scarce but I think one can still make a difference. Keep meticulous lists of what you can buy through the online portals, sign up for the surveys if you can, check on the AM website for the new Shell promos and such!

Turns out we also got the Valentine's Day fuel 25AM surprise in Alberta! :) It was a good day to put just a little more gas into the truck.

I have earned a lot more AM in February 2018 than January, so don't give up hope yet everybody!

We're back from our trip to the World, Universal and our cruise on Carnival Magic.

A few things:

1 - Staying on property has turned Hubs' opinion of the World. We've stayed off site previously (at Christmas/New Years), and he HATED it. Going in February and staying on site was good.

2 - We successfully downgraded our 2 day/2 park passes for Universal. We didn't get quite as much back as Jacqueline (@Donald - my hero), but we did get $46 USD ($59CAD) per couple, which covered lunch and a souvenir per couple.

3 - Sailing with Carnival was an experience. The crew was lovely and a lot of the passengers were fun. However, they're main clientele left a lot to be desired, and I don't think we'll cruise with them again. One day we'll do a Disney cruise, it's on our bucket list.

Did you get an email coupon? Anyone else? I have yet to receive anything by email.
Mine just showed up now (1 pm) I need a few things that should put me close to the $40 mark but they aren't in the flyer, don't have bonus miles (you can filter the flyer and there are 8 lonely offers this week) and NOT in the LnG so I don't know if I'll even bother going. It's supposed to keep raining right thru till tomorrow night and there's no flyer on Thursday (AGAIN) --- doesn't appeal to me!

Sailing with Carnival was an experience. The crew was lovely and a lot of the passengers were fun. However, they're main clientele left a lot to be desired, and I don't think we'll cruise with them again. One day we'll do a Disney cruise, it's on our bucket list.

Interesting. We typically sail NCL's newer ships (gotta keep DD9 busy!) and we had looked at Carnival Breeze or Vista. But something keeps me from actually booking...

Just posted on Facebook.

http://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/coming_soon

Come back on March 8, 2018 to get your offers!

So excited!!!
Thanks for sharing
I am posting terms and conditions here so I don't lose them
desktop_header_terms.png

* Between March 8 and April 12, 2018, Collectors must make eligible purchases at (i) 5 different AIR MILES Partners using 5 or more different AIR MILES® MEGA MILES®Event Bonus Offers (“Bonus Offers”) and meet the criteria required for each unique Bonus Offer to qualify for the 1,250 Bonus Miles; or (ii) 3 different participating AIR MILES Partners using 3 different Bonus Offers and meet the criteria required for each unique Bonus Offer to qualify for the 650 Bonus Miles. Criteria, offer periods and spend frequency may vary for each Bonus Offer. Please see the terms and conditions of each unique Bonus Offer for specific details. Bonus Offers available only in the AIR MILES® MEGA MILES Event Coupon Booklet or at airmiles.ca/megamiles. Limit of one (1) Bonus Offer per Collector Number. Please allow up to 120 days after the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to Collector Account.

Hugs Mel

So excited!!!
Thanks for sharing
I am posting terms and conditions here so I don't lose them
desktop_header_terms.png

* Between March 8 and April 12, 2018, Collectors must make eligible purchases at (i) 5 different AIR MILES Partners using 5 or more different AIR MILES® MEGA MILES®Event Bonus Offers (“Bonus Offers”) and meet the criteria required for each unique Bonus Offer to qualify for the 1,250 Bonus Miles; or (ii) 3 different participating AIR MILES Partners using 3 different Bonus Offers and meet the criteria required for each unique Bonus Offer to qualify for the 650 Bonus Miles. Criteria, offer periods and spend frequency may vary for each Bonus Offer. Please see the terms and conditions of each unique Bonus Offer for specific details. Bonus Offers available only in the AIR MILES® MEGA MILES Event Coupon Booklet or at airmiles.ca/megamiles. Limit of one (1) Bonus Offer per Collector Number. Please allow up to 120 days after the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to Collector Account.

Hugs Mel
Time for me to start a new thread?!?!?
ETA: DONE!
Flag this thread to follow along --- at the top right you can click on Watch Thread and then you'll get notifications -- or make a post yourself
Mega Miles Promo Thread

Last edited:
Interesting. We typically sail NCL's newer ships (gotta keep DD9 busy!) and we had looked at Carnival Breeze or Vista. But something keeps me from actually booking...

The only other cruise we've been on was a Mediterranean cruise with MSC (FANTASTIC!). I debated on booking with NCL, but went with Carnival because we brought my daughters and their significant others along as well, so the price was right.

I can't tell you how many cabins were destroyed, hallways had food dropped and crushed into the carpets, booze spilled on the decks, just overall disgusting behavior. I felt really bad for the staff that had to deal with these people.

The only other cruise we've been on was a Mediterranean cruise with MSC (FANTASTIC!). I debated on booking with NCL, but went with Carnival because we brought my daughters and their significant others along as well, so the price was right.

I can't tell you how many cabins were destroyed, hallways had food dropped and crushed into the carpets, booze spilled on the decks, just overall disgusting behavior. I felt really bad for the staff that had to deal with these people.

I've been reading tons of reviews on MSC's new Miami ship, Seaside. Looks really nice with lots of features for the kiddos. Which ship were you on for MSC?

We had similar behaviour on our NCL cruise last March. In addition to not being accommodating for my dairy-free diet at all, I told DH that next time we cruise, we are going back to DCL!!

I've been reading tons of reviews on MSC's new Miami ship, Seaside. Looks really nice with lots of features for the kiddos. Which ship were you on for MSC?

We were on the Musica, sailed out of Venice to Bari, Italy; Katakolon (Olympia), Greece; Athens, Greece; Santorini, Greece; Corfu, Greece and Montenegro. It was amazing. I loved Greece so much, we're looking at doing an Air Transat Tour to Greece for my 50th next year. The travel certificates will come in handy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter