Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Generally speaking it's 50 points for regular movies & 75 for 3D -- there are times when there are bonus points -- looking back at my account we obviously got 100 EACH for Beauty & the Beast.

Regarding the expiry of points -- yes the DO expire I have 2 accounts somehow (I set up an email with Disney about 5 years ago when the Kindle was the ONLY device we were taking that had an email address the is mine alone) and i got this email on the secondary one -- there are often surveys on your account and i leave at least one sitting there to be used to keep my account active

View attachment 330413
Does that mean that as long as you use your account then the points won't expire? If you keep adding to them they will be okay?
I did try and use the 50 I had this morning (from 2013) and it would not let me so I guess they did expire but just showed on the account for my information. I'm surprised they didn't just close the account.

ouch noticed Superstore had the Campbells soups stock on for 99 cents. Sobeys was 2.49 b2 get 20AM so kinda like $1.49 each or so.

BTW - I think I'm one of the few dads that's a regular poster on this board :) The big difference for me from most of you ladies is that you all get so excited about Rexall offers but I could never spend $50bucks in there!

ouch noticed Superstore had the Campbells soups stock on for 99 cents. Sobeys was 2.49 b2 get 20AM so kinda like $1.49 each or so.

BTW - I think I'm one of the few dads that's a regular poster on this board :) The big difference for me from most of you ladies is that you all get so excited about Rexall offers but I could never spend $50bucks in there!

OMG, I'm super sorry that I missed you in my post, and i even KNEW you're a dad , epic fail on the Duck's part !!!

As far as getting excited about Rexall, for us, that's only because we're old :p means we use a lot of vitamins!!! Yesterday I did a compete sale that was only vitamins and a separate one that was Robax, stuff for canker sores and sunscreen for the hubby!

Yesterday I earned 46AM by doing surveys on the Rewarding Your Opinions site!!

Highly recommend anyone to sign up next time they are allowing new users.

I rarely get through the initial stages with these, therefore only earning 1 mile most of the time. I even try to change up my demographic to try to get accepted to do the whole survey(s)...

That's a great price, our Superstore has Stock First at $2.89 and the other two on sale, broth at $1.98 (normal sale price for here) and $3.18 (ridiculous sale price) for chunky soups. I buy a lot of their no salt 900 ml broth and I don't ever remember getting it lower than $1.20.

And Happy Father's Day! I hope all the Dads stopped for a moment yesterday to recognize their value in our world.

Rexall's M-R printable this week is 60am wus $60.

http://images.rexall.ca/newsletter/2018/Jun18/June18_COUPON-6060-ONMB.html

I have personal digital offers of 25/$25, 40/$40 and 50/$25 so decided to pass on the above, go with my 50/$25 digital offer and pay $20 oop after survey coupon. Nice to have a low offer, used to get them all the time.
I was rather disappointed in today's email offer -- usually it's for the same amount as my LnG offer & this week it's spend $25 get 50 AM on the main card. We did 2 $50 transaction on Saturday and I might have been able to pull together another small one by just buying hubby's "anti-stinky" as our daughter used to call it giving me the same 100 AM. The extra card, that i only use during the big promos??? Yup, it has the spend $60 get 60 AM offer, not happening!!!

I was rather disappointed in today's email offer -- usually it's for the same amount as my LnG offer & this week it's spend $25 get 50 AM on the main card. We did 2 $50 transaction on Saturday and I might have been able to pull together another small one by just buying hubby's "anti-stinky" as our daughter used to call it giving me the same 100 AM. The extra card, that i only use during the big promos??? Yup, it has the spend $60 get 60 AM offer, not happening!!!

I see with your extra card you still could do spend $60 get 120 am combining the email offer ... but you've already spend $100, that's a lot. And your $25/50am is a slightly better deal with survey coupon.

I see with your extra card you still could do spend $60 get 120 am combining the email offer ... but you've already spend $100, that's a lot. And your $25/50am is a slightly better deal with survey coupon.
That would be pushing me into the realm of shopping simply to get miles though. There's nothing on my running list that can't wait for a better offer. Using the survey coupon is a real hit & miss in our city - one store straight up never works, 2nd store depends on the cashier & phase of the moon and the 3rd store is poorly stocked and rarely has signs on the shelves, i have a screenshot of the coupon to use but rarely does it work!

Not sure if this is a product that anyone is interested in trying or not (I know that @mort1331 will NOT, it sure doesn't fall under the "good ice cream" name :P ) but if you've been wondering if you'd like it or not -- today's your chance!

upload_2018-6-19_9-31-36.png
Our Metro was sampling both of these "pretend" ice creams on Sunday and i must admit i picked up a tub of the chocolate fudge from GoodNorth for those days when "DANG i need to eat the entire thing .. don't judge me" :rotfl2:I thought it tasted better, no fake sweeteners or flavours and hey, made in London!
images

Not sure if this is a product that anyone is interested in trying or not (I know that @mort1331 will NOT, it sure doesn't fall under the "good ice cream" name :P ) but if you've been wondering if you'd like it or not -- today's your chance!

View attachment 330865
Our Metro was sampling both of these "pretend" ice creams on Sunday and i must admit i picked up a tub of the chocolate fudge from GoodNorth for those days when "DANG i need to eat the entire thing .. don't judge me" :rotfl2:I thought it tasted better, no fake sweeteners or flavours and hey, made in London!
images
But it cant be called ice cream, even says frozen dessert. I have not read the ingredients, or tried it so have no opinion on it. But if the duck likes it then feed her.

But it cant be called ice cream, even says frozen dessert. I have not read the ingredients, or tried it so have no opinion on it. But if the duck likes it then feed her.

Nope, it's not the real stuff and it's nowhere near as good as my favourite ice cream (only hard stuff I actually like!!) But it will do on those days when the end my rope is frayed

If I had my choice it is THIS (empty container in the garbage already after Sunday's grocery trip!!!)
received_10213856018769525.jpeg

I think I'm done with Superstore, even though I love, love, love Click and Collect. I placed an order last night for $232 and they are giving me 1200 in points.....

I'm going to have to stick to Sobeys and Costco, and hold out until Costco offers home delivery. Actually, this might be time for me to give Save on Foods (pickup or delivery) a try.

In more exciting news, I just started collecting Air Miles again at the very end of Nov last year and I am a week or two way from getting Onyx status, whoo hoo! Thank you Air Miles.

I think I'm done with Superstore, even though I love, love, love Click and Collect. I placed an order last night for $232 and they are giving me 1200 in points.....

I hear you. I have scored the bulk of my PC points at Shopper Drug Mart on their bonus point days. I scored 52,000 points this weekend. I did two 50.00 transactions for items we were needing ( allergy meds, father's day cards, and a few other things ) as it was 20X the points on Saturday. I love the click and collect, but find that many of the items I want, are not available and not in my order. Which makes my shop pointless. I can go to No Frills...pick up what I need and usually be out of there fairly quickly. I also don't shop at peak hours :scared: which would drive most people insane.

I only have one major place to get Am here which is Safeway, and their AM have sucked royally since January. I have had better luck working the PC program than AM. I will use both as I can with what is available here to shop at either.

A friend of mine usually goes with me when the Rexall coupon and load & go match up to get 100 or 120 miles on the spend $40 or spend $50 events. But our shopping carts are completely different. I rarely need to purchase anything in the medical/drug side of the store. I focus on the cheap milk, eggs and cheese and top up with something we specifically need that isn't outrageously expensive. (paper products, personal hygiene). My friend loves to get make-up at Rexall's and makes up her minimum spending that way.

Donald, you're not that old. I always figured we're about the same age (married the same length of time, sort of) and I don't like to think of myself as old (yet! although I know I am). Anyone who can get up at the hour you did in the winter and walk an hour to the bus in that weather is not old. Age be dammed.

I second that!!

Oh, my goodness! I got more than that on my small Saturday shop at No Frills. I think I spent $73 or so. My targeted items are always fruits, veggies, yogurt, pop, chips, etc....things I get every week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!