Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

Our Sobeys receipt had 50 mega miles written right above the subtotal on the receipt. The points have not posted to our air miles account yet though.
@Debbie , the only place the Foodland offer is posted as Mega Miles is on your actual receipt. The posting to your Airmiles account has them lumped in with other "Bonus" miles.
Thanks! I'm pretty sure that I checked the receipt, after the cashier manually punched the number in. Naturally, I can't find the receipt-probably tossed when I was in a cleaning frenzy of receipts, and I began second guessing myself. I miss the booklets! I've always clipped the receipts to an extra booklet in the drawer. Foodland is so quick to put AM on the site, that I was hoping for this one, too. :)

It's the final day gang.

I did 5 on my card and 3 on DD's card. I didn't post about the Sobeys shop on DD's card the other day. I got to $135 and had a hard time stretching it to $150. I ended up buying a slightly over priced bottle of Motrin. I successfully used the MM coupon this time but none of DD's loaded offers were applied.....140 miles. I called when I got home and had them added. Grand total on $151 was 228.

I have done 5 on my card and we have done 3 on my Mom's card. I almost got her to 5 as I was going to buy some new winter boots at Naturalizer but I had to wait for my sister and when I went to check out yesterday my boots were no longer on sale and there was no longer a discount coupon. My bill last week would have been $189 for 2 pairs of boots and yesterday it was $305 so no go. I would then have had to buy an expensive bottle of wine from the LCBO to make up the 5 so now I saved some money. I just have to keep checking the Naturalizer site to see when my boots go back on sale.

I did 3 on my card. That's it.

I can't bring myself to overspend and many of the offers were completely useless (I've already done all the sign-ups, I'm not buying a new car, Rona left our area, etc). I'm to the point of just thinking about using up my current miles (when I can travel again, I'll use the majority for hotels when travelling if I can in 2022). I'm so frustrated with the whole program.

I did 3 on my card. That's it.
I can't bring myself to overspend and many of the offers were completely useless (I've already done all the sign-ups, I'm not buying a new car, Rona left our area, etc). I'm to the point of just thinking about using up my current miles (when I can travel again, I'll use the majority for hotels when travelling if I can in 2022). I'm so frustrated with the whole program.

I hear you. I was a very engaged collector of Airmiles but I also find myself wondering if the program is worth it anymore. The game just isn't fun these days.

I agree with you both, I was able to do 3 on Dh's card and mine but that was without spending any more that I already would have. I could have pushed it and bought the wine or beer and maybe gone to Foodland but I ran out of time and as @ottawamom says it just isn't fun. I think the real zinger for me this time was the crappy Metro offer. I feel it is unfair that the only offer was one that I basically did not qualify for. I did get a big bonus AM offer on the Metro app during the promo and I took advantage of it but it just isn't the same. Maybe if 2000 miles had been the offer for 5 I would have done it or tried harder.

I didn't enjoy the offers this time at all, sad to not see Global Petfoods or a good Metro offer, and without Rexall it is harder to do. I did 5, am surprised the online shop worked, and waiting on two of them to post but fingers crossed I don't have to fight for anything.

I didn't enjoy the offers this time at all, sad to not see Global Petfoods or a good Metro offer, and without Rexall it is harder to do. I did 5, am surprised the online shop worked, and waiting on two of them to post but fingers crossed I don't have to fight for anything.
No Global Pet offer is a big letdown. Finally my extended families include two dogs and there is nothing from Global Pet! I did buy some dog treats at Sobeys for Mega Miles though.

Well...I finished my 5th shop in the last hour!!!! Typical Pumpkin style :rotfl: I went to safeway and purchased a150.00 GC and made sure the young teller used my promo code. He was like, I have that one I can scan here for you instead of keying it in. On my receipt it says Marketing promo 11. I hope it is good!!!!

I had completed 4 and needed the 5th. I missed the Rona one. We ended up having to go out of town unexpectedly for longer than we had originally thought, and when we got home, that coupon has expired :sad2:, It would have been cheaper to spend 35 ish and use some of my cash miles to make it less for a can of clear coat and a new brush to apply it onto my upcycling projects.

I had decided to use 150.00 of my vacation ( pc optimum ) to purchase the giftcard - which I am now going to use to help out a local group of people who help people who have emergencies ( like newly single mothers and young people escaping unsafe living situations and those who need emergency groceries because of job loss etc etc etc. ) They will post what they are needing for families or for their pantry items to give out. I will shop the Blue weekday specials and get some AM out of it.

There is a huge influx of need right now - especially with back to school. And even though things are tighter at home due to both of us taking pay cuts with the pandemic - we are extremely lucky to be able to have extra money to float around right now. My goal is to use this for the next couple of months when I see items that they are needing, then use the gift card to purchase them.

And a totally topic :offtopic: We need to collect extra points and AM. We will have a wedding to attend in NFL hopefully next year!!!!! So I will need tips and tricks to get the best bang for my AM and points to get us there! We are excited to have a reason to " have to " travel there for the wedding!!!!! so I have a renewed interest in collecting Am again!!!!

RONA and Reno Depot Mega miles for use 95 Cash AM just posted to my 3 accounts (mine, DH and DS). The AM are in the total but the line item hasn't shown up yet. (often just an updating thing). Give it another few minutes and the line item will also show.

Correction. They are showing up now.

If you did this offer, check your account.

Ugh, the only bonus miles that have posted to my account were the ones from Thrifty Foods and even those just say "Bonus Miles". Still waiting for Jiffy Lube, Shell and airmilesshops.ca when I went through the portal to order from Lego. The Lego base miles have not even posted yet but I have to wait 60 days to report them as missing. :crazy2:

Ugh, the only bonus miles that have posted to my account were the ones from Thrifty Foods and even those just say "Bonus Miles". Still waiting for Jiffy Lube, Shell and airmilesshops.ca when I went through the portal to order from Lego. The Lego base miles have not even posted yet but I have to wait 60 days to report them as missing. :crazy2:
Yes I am still waiting for my Staples online order to post so I am sure that I will be fighting for that offer and it was for 2 of my mega miles purchases. I got my 4 whopping air miles from Staples but nothing from Airmiles shoppes. My Sobeys, Shell and Rona offers have all posted.

Can I just say...I have a feeling with most of these " coupons " being online that it is going to be MESSY!!!!! And we are going to be fighting for our miles

Still waiting on my Shell 5 Bonus AM for filling up and BMO. DS waiting for airmiles shops for using it for the first time.

My Shell Mega Miles posted today. Got 3 of them (we may have filled 3 times during the promo).
Mega Miles:
posted: Shell, Rona and Airmilesshops

not posted: Staples (was online and got the AirMileshops above for it), BMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter