Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

My Samsung - add number to account posted as 25AM - wasn’t it supposed to be 75? Or did I read that wrong?

My Samsung - add number to account posted as 25AM - wasn’t it supposed to be 75? Or did I read that wrong?
Here's a screenshot of the coupon from the files I included on the first page.
NOW, the same thing happened last time around with this offer because there is a bit of a "glitch" There is an offer on the Airmiles site that is different from the MM promo and it is running from March 4th - December 31st, same thing but only earn 25 miles. You have more than likely received the miles from the website and NOT the coupon so you *might* have a fight on your hands once the miles start posting.

Check out this offer

Here's a screenshot of the coupon from the files I included on the first page.
View attachment 526614
NOW, the same thing happened last time around with this offer because there is a bit of a "glitch" There is an offer on the Airmiles site that is different from the MM promo and it is running from March 4th - December 31st, same thing but only earn 25 miles. You have more than likely received the miles from the website and NOT the coupon so you *might* have a fight on your hands once the miles start posting.

Check out this offer
Thank you! I had saved the coupon in my google slide deck I use to track each offer with screenshots - but wasn’t sure if I should have done something more 🧐 - I’m ok to fight for them :)

Thank you! I had saved the coupon in my google slide deck I use to track each offer with screenshots - but wasn’t sure if I should have done something more 🧐 - I’m ok to fight for them :)
I made files that have every single offer for each region and they're on the first page (not sure which post, I'd need to get out of bed to check that!) You can just click on the appropriate file and download it. After getting some very nasty messages several promos ago wondering why I didn't have full details I just decided it is easier to snag and keep them available

All my 'coupons' posted for both myself and DH (except BMO but it's my 6th). I was surprised about airmilesshops but I'm very pleased that my strategy worked. I added 175$ to my Amazon digital GC and that triggered the MM coupon for my account then I used the money to buy a few stuffs using DH's card and got the MM bonus even though some stuff was not eligible AND the order was split in two order # and 3-4 shipments. It was his 6th since I had no faith it would work for this one. ;)

My Shell Mega Miles posted today. Got 3 of them (we may have filled 3 times during the promo).
Mega Miles:
posted: Shell, Rona and Airmilesshops

not posted: Staples (was online and got the AirMileshops above for it), BMO

My Shell ones posted today as well!

Now just waiting on airmilesshops.ca and Jiffy Lube.

i’m still waiting on more coupons than i’m not!

the safeway and sobeys liquor store offers on both cards are still not posting.

plus BMO on my card and airmilesshops on my wife’s. i ordered through her card number but shipped to myself. that doesn’t matter, does it?

I have all my receipts along with the printed coupons that I could pinned onto my board at work here. I also have screen shots of the " coupons " loaded onto my card. So far only Shell and the Children's place have posted.

I am still waiting on Safeway, rona and BMO. Sigh...I am not patient at waiting for these to post correctly lol

i’m still waiting on more coupons than i’m not!

the safeway and sobeys liquor store offers on both cards are still not posting.

plus BMO on my card and airmilesshops on my wife’s. i ordered through her card number but shipped to myself. that doesn’t matter, does it?
Nope, that's not a problem because it's within your account on the store's website not Airmiles. I've ordered things on my secondary Staples account that's under hubby's name (so the receipts show up with his name for business purchases), it has his name, a separate billing address but the same Airmiles number is listed and we've never had a problem.

If anyone is waiting on their BMO MM to post, I just noticed mine did today (250 for $250 spend).

I'm actually pretty excited, this is the first promo in like 2 years that it seems all offers actually posted correctly to my account.

Me too! All of them have for me now... phew!

No BMO for me yet either! My statement miles just posted but not the Megamiles bonus. @Raimiette and @hdrolfe what does it say on the transaction line so we know what to look for? Thank u!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts