Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

For those that were wondering my MM Bonus from Sobey's Liquor in Alberta just posted.

thanks for posting! mine showed up too.

I have a feeling I’m going to run into a problem, because I did Sobeys Liquor and Safeway Liquor as separate offers (different partner logos), but they’re posting with a combined logo. I didn’t have a backup. ah well, only time will tell!

Did anyone use Jiffy Lube for a sponsor and if so, how long did it take before the miles were posted? Thanks!

I haven't seen mine either yet. They have until the 30th of Sept to post them so I'm just guessing they are waiting until the last minute. No one over on RFD who did the $500 offer have received theirs either.

At first I thought maybe I didn't get them because they were matching the purchase to the AM card associated with the CC. Then I went and added up all "my" purchases and I still had over $500 (my AM card and my CC). So that theory went out the window.

They are just being slow.

Today is September 28th. Will today be the day we receive our 500AM for the BMO bonus? They only have two days left to post.

Has anyone received their 500AM Bonus yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts