Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

Beginning of June? Okay good to know. I want to switch DH's account back to Cash miles for those.
According to my scanning of notes, the other threads and the weekly alert thread the earliest reports are at the 2 month mark so yup, June (fingers crossed)

• Last date for the IGA sign up to post is 30 days : May 12th (this is still up in the air regarding those of us who do NOT live in Quebec)

I just wanted to add to this. I live in Ontario (just outside Toronto) and Air Miles posted this to my account dated May 7. From "IGA - Mega Miles IGA.net" 10 bonus miles.

So hopefully everyone should get theirs!

The final bonus miles have started posting to people's accounts today. I've got the full amount on both accounts and that makes for a very happy duck! There are still some outstanding miles connected to the online shopping but the timeline for those hasn't been reached yet so I think I'll wait a bit to track them down.

The final bonus miles have started posting to people's accounts today. I've got the full amount on both accounts and that makes for a very happy duck! There are still some outstanding miles connected to the online shopping but the timeline for those hasn't been reached yet so I think I'll wait a bit to track them down.

Mine just posted! Couldn't have been more than an hour ago, since I was just checking something on the site not more than that ago.

All the miles posted without any problems. I'm amazed.

Mine posted before the 100% dream preference kicks in at 3 am. I wonder about the outstanding 150 AM from the Sobeys GC offer. Does that have to wait for 90 days or 120 days to inquire?

My account received the 1,250 mega miles bonus but my husband's did not.

Mine posted before the 100% dream preference kicks in at 3 am. I wonder about the outstanding 150 AM from the Sobeys GC offer. Does that have to wait for 90 days or 120 days to inquire?

The letter I saw said the miles on the receipt were the Sobey's flyer air miles offer and that the mega miles would arrive later. If that letter from Sobey's Head Office was correct, than I'm thinking we have to wait 120 days from when the MM promo ended. All the other miles from the MM coupons did not show up on the receipts so what Sobey's said sounds like it could be correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter