Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Just confirming, the limit on the Sobey’s gift cards is 5?
And I will get 150 airmiles for each one .. do I have to show a separate coupon for each one ?

Just confirming, the limit on the Sobey’s gift cards is 5?
And I will get 150 airmiles for each one .. do I have to show a separate coupon for each one ?

Yes the limit is 5 and you will get 150 for each card. I had them scan my phone at urban Fresh because they didn't have any booklets yet and it works fine. Anyone who bought more than one card, did you do separate transactions and have the cashier scan coupon everytime or do them all as one transaction?

I did two on my card at the same time one coupon. Both showed on the receipt. I think the cashier just scanned the same coupon each time she entered a card (with my multiple purchase). I had separate coupons for each AM card I was using. I ended up doing purchases for a couple of friends who couldn't get to the store, their AM card my CC (bonus CC points to me). Win win all around.

Yes the limit is 5 and you will get 150 for each card. I had them scan my phone at urban Fresh because they didn't have any booklets yet and it works fine. Anyone who bought more than one card, did you do separate transactions and have the cashier scan coupon everytime or do them all as one transaction?

I bought 4 in one transaction. The cashier scanned them all, scanned my card, then the coupon once and I got 150 miles for each card as well as the Mega Miles message so I know it worked properly.

I purchased my gift cards as seperate transacations but I only bothered to bring one coupon with me. The Cashier had no issue with re-using the same coupon for each gift card.

I was going to get 5 more gift cards under my husband's air miles card today but I forgot to switch his card back to dream before going to bed. So I guess I'll go tomorrow instead.

For all you Rexall cash mile redeemers here's a reminder for you to avoid experiencing a heart stopping moment at the till

don't forget the miles for redeeming your cash miles at Rexall will NOT show on your receipt -- never have, just make sure you get the email confirming that you redeemed cash miles and you're good to go! Staple a copy of the coupon to your receipt for follow-up purposes.

If you're over 55 you might want to pop over to the Airmiles alert thread to read my post before you shop today!
Rexall Cash Miles over 55 redeemers take note

Last edited:
OMG! I was wondering if there was a glitch on their end with that! Okay, I'm going to buy some gum and see what happens today!

Thanks for reporting back!

So Lawtons is still an issue for me. Sunday I bought a second item, and there was still no running tally at the bottom of my receipt. (The Lawtons offer is spend $95 cumulatively). However... the cash supervisor said if it doesn't correct itself soon (they asked I give it a few more days) then they suggested I just bring my receipts all in to them, and they would refund everything and re-ring it all in and use the coupon. Nice thing is, the receipts have products bar codes printed right on them. They did say other people had trackers showing properly on their receipts, so my assumption is those people didn't scan the coupon on the first day.
Also, my receipt from the 21st has "Air Miles Bonus 6779578777 $0.00" as a line, so I'm hopeful yours does too, and that order should be able to be counted.

A bit frustrating, but shouldn't cost any extra money to fix, just a bit of time and patience (hopefully...).

For all you Rexall cash mile redeemers here's a reminder for you to avoid experiencing a heart stopping moment at the till

don't forget the miles for redeeming your cash miles at Rexall will NOT show on your receipt -- never have, just make sure you see the coupon code on your receipt and that you get the email confirming that you redeemed cash miles and you're good to go! Staple a copy of the coupon to your receipt for follow-up purposes.
I did two purchases this morning and there is no coupon code on either receipt. I did get the email about the redemptions. If anyone sees a coupon code on their receipts let me know what I'm looking for.

I did two purchases this morning and there is no coupon code on either receipt. I did get the email about the redemptions. If anyone sees a coupon code on their receipts let me know what I'm looking for.
Oopsie, you caught my error! Good thing for mentioning that, this is because of the wording on "the coupon" -- I've edited my post to clear up my mistake!

*Offer valid March 25 to March 28, 2019. Valid at participating Rexall and Rexall/Pharma Plus locations in Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. No coupon required. Qualifying redemption must be made in a single transaction. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 190 Cash Miles for $20 towards purchases made in a single transaction. Standard AIR MILES® Cash limits and Terms and Conditions apply. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. Limit one offer per transaction. AIR MILES® Card must be presented at the time of the purchase.

A new offer has popped up on the Mega Miles site .. one that caused a LOT of confusion during StB but if you're short one and haven't done it yet, you can link your card to Samsung Pay
****NOTE -- don't be confused by the name of this offer, you do NOT need to own any Samsung products or even use the account once you set it up, the only thing you are doing is linking the 2 accounts. You can do this and then never use the account again, so open to even Apple product users!! One shot deal so if you've already done it, you're out of luck****

I'll be adding detailed instructions to post #4 for reference if you want to attempt this offer!

Ok, so I don't usually use Cash Miles but thought I would try it for this promotion. On Thursday I bought a $150 GC, used my 150 MM coupon (it's on the receipt), had my account set for Cash Miles. It still hasn't posted...so not sure if it will in time to use them at Rexall. Any guidance?

Life has gotten busy, so I've been out of the airmiles game for a while. But nothing like a big promo to get me back in the hunt! Especially since we have a trip to Disneyland planned for the fall!

This promo seems like it'll be one of the harder ones for me. We just recently moved to Sudbury, and there aren't too many options around. We'll definitely do LCBO and Shell. Rexall should also be an easy one. Now I just need to come up with two more shops. I've already done all of the easy ones for previous promos. I'll check out the children's place, Metro, and maybe will finally do the miss fresh one. Will also keep airmilesshop in mind if I end up having a big enough purchase to make (I'm terrible about making a bunch of small orders on Amazon)

Good luck to everyone! And hopefully this promo doesn't cause as many headaches as the last one.

don't forget the miles for redeeming your cash miles at Rexall will NOT show on your receipt -- never have, just make sure you get the email confirming that you redeemed cash miles and you're good to go! Staple a copy of the coupon to your receipt for follow-up purposes.

If you're over 55 you might want to pop over to the Airmiles alert thread to read my post before you shop today!
Rexall Cash Miles over 55 redeemers take note
[/QUOTE

thanks so much - just came here to ask this same question, I used my cash miles but no code or bonus miles on my receipt - but I did get the email thanking me for using my cash miles

One more reminder about redeeming cash miles at Rexall -- the bonus miles will NOT post to your account for at least 2 - 3 weeks and they will come from the store you shopped and you account will look like this, first the miles from the day you shop
upload_2019-3-25_13-1-24.png
and then eventually the miles from the cash redemption

upload_2019-3-25_13-0-35.png

Ok, so I don't usually use Cash Miles but thought I would try it for this promotion. On Thursday I bought a $150 GC, used my 150 MM coupon (it's on the receipt), had my account set for Cash Miles. It still hasn't posted...so not sure if it will in time to use them at Rexall. Any guidance?

Sobeys should post Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.

Sobey's doesn't post their miles to your account until Wednesday-ish. IF they don't post in time for the Rexall promo which ends on Thursday there are still a few more choices for redeeming those precious cash miles
  • Metro from April 11th - 14th
  • Rona From April 4th - 24th
  • No reason you can't use them for ANY of the threshold spend coupons, including the next Rexall coupon since it is just treated as cash to the POS

Life has gotten busy, so I've been out of the airmiles game for a while. But nothing like a big promo to get me back in the hunt! Especially since we have a trip to Disneyland planned for the fall!

This promo seems like it'll be one of the harder ones for me. We just recently moved to Sudbury, and there aren't too many options around. We'll definitely do LCBO and Shell. Rexall should also be an easy one. Now I just need to come up with two more shops. I've already done all of the easy ones for previous promos. I'll check out the children's place, Metro, and maybe will finally do the miss fresh one. Will also keep airmilesshop in mind if I end up having a big enough purchase to make (I'm terrible about making a bunch of small orders on Amazon)

Good luck to everyone! And hopefully this promo doesn't cause as many headaches as the last one.
Check out post # 4 there's a list of fellow hunters who are willing to tackle extra coupons for those who are struggling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter