Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Has anyone, or did anyone try the Ms.Fresh. How long do they take to post the points. Thinking of trying them out for the one week, and then delaying for a couple till they post. Or did anyone sign up and then cancel after the 1st delivery and still get the points credited?
Thinking about this one for my final on the second card. If not I have lots of other options.
I just ordered from Miss Fresh, delivery is today. I skipped the next few deliveries, will wait until the miles have posted to cancel completely. I don't know how long it takes for the miles to post.

Has anyone, or did anyone try the Ms.Fresh. How long do they take to post the points. Thinking of trying them out for the one week, and then delaying for a couple till they post. Or did anyone sign up and then cancel after the 1st delivery and still get the points credited?
Thinking about this one for my final on the second card. If not I have lots of other options.

My bonus posted dated Dec 14, 2018 and my purchase was received on Dec 24. So not quite sure how that worked out but it was obviously quick, you have to pay when you place the first order, the rest are billed the Wednesday before the week (so today for next week's box). I didn't cancel until after a few weeks but I did delay the boxes so I only received the one. And it's more of a deactivate the account. They sent me a message last week with over half off if I bought for next week, plus 25 AM for the purchase and it counts as megamiles, so I reactivated for that.

For those who have done the BMO offer and it has posted, does your total include a gift card purchase, and also, how soon did the AM post? My spend so far is over $300, but that includes my $150 Sobeys GC. Nothing has posted yet.

arrrgghhh I am on the way out the door and I wanted to get to Metro but I am not sure if there is a physical coupon for the Use 95 Mega Miles or if I can just have them scan it

I have a few booklets here and they all say the Metro offers will be online (which they are) but do any of you have a physical coupon?

I just want to make sure I do it correctly!

For those who have done the BMO offer and it has posted, does your total include a gift card purchase, and also, how soon did the AM post? My spend so far is over $300, but that includes my $150 Sobeys GC. Nothing has posted yet.
I have not had mine posted either. I think it might have something to do with the opt in on the site being wonky for the first few weeks. GC's should definitely work, MC has no idea what you bought for your dollar, just that you spent your dollar. I almost always buy GC's when this type of offer comes about.
I think we just need to be patient a bit longer. Hopefully they will post soon.

arrrgghhh I am on the way out the door and I wanted to get to Metro but I am not sure if there is a physical coupon for the Use 95 Mega Miles or if I can just have them scan it

I have a few booklets here and they all say the Metro offers will be online (which they are) but do any of you have a physical coupon?

I just want to make sure I do it correctly!
DANG, I hope i caught you! Here's what the terms & conditions on the back of the "coupon" say!
upload_2019-4-11_9-8-5.png
*Offer valid April 11 to April 14, 2019. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay). Qualifying redemption must be made in a single transaction, excluding taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind-the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Limit of one offer per Collector Number per day. Use Miles in your Cash Account [in-store] in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 towards purchases made in a single transaction. Standard AIR MILES® Cash limits and Terms and Conditions apply. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. Coupon must be presented at the time of eligible purchase. AIR MILES® Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other AIR MILES® offers.
®™Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Metro Ontario Inc.

Just back from the shop at Metro. I redeemed 95AM cash using the MM coupon. Cashier entered the PLU and 50 Bonus AM showed up on the receipt. Word in another forum is that the bonus 50 AM from the flyer offer will not show on the receipt but the MM ones will. Hope this helps someone.

Just back from the shop at Metro. I redeemed 95AM cash using the MM coupon. Cashier entered the PLU and 50 Bonus AM showed up on the receipt. Word in another forum is that the bonus 50 AM from the flyer offer will not show on the receipt but the MM ones will. Hope this helps someone.
My receipt from this morning shows 40 AM's which would be the 25 from the MM coupon and 15 AM's for the purchase 3 granola bars get 15 AM's. I expect the 50 AM's for using 95 will come later as well.
You would have received 25 AMs for the coupon, did you purchase something else in store that gave you an additional 25?

Metro had no coupons and cashier said it would still work but I'm having my doubts - ( I used the 95 cash miles) - will I have to try it again at another store?

My receipt from this morning shows 40 AM's which would be the 25 from the MM coupon and 15 AM's for the purchase 3 granola bars get 15 AM's. I expect the 50 AM's for using 95 will come later as well.
You would have received 25 AMs for the coupon, did you purchase something else in store that gave you an additional 25?

I believe there are two versions of the MM coupon, 25am if you printed early, 50am if you print now. The current Megamile coupon on the airmilesmegamiles website is for 50 airmiles.

The MM coupon changed sometime in the last few days. I heard about it and printed out the new coupon last night. I was going to double it up with a pizza (25 AM) and then the flyer promotion but I didn't want to chance MM coupon so I went for fewer AM but a sure thing.

You will have to go to the website found here:

https://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/par...55.894109053.1554901350-1146718431.1552338277

Go to the Metro logo. Click on the heart at the top of the coupon. Then click on the purple box at the bottom of the screen. Print your saved offer or email it and print it from your email.

Unfortunately it is very difficult to get them to put the Airmiles back into your account. It can be done but only under certain circumstances (this isn't likely one of them). Your best bet at using a Metro coupon if you don't have any extra AM cash is to use the pizza coupon. The pizza is on sale for $9.99 this week.

You will likely still get your 50AM but it will be from the flyer offer as opposed to the MM promotion.

This makes me crazy - why can't they have one book with all the coupons in them - I have 3 different ones and none with the Metro one? The LCBO is another one that's a pain in the---

This makes me crazy - why can't they have one book with all the coupons in them - I have 3 different ones and none with the Metro one? The LCBO is another one that's a pain in the---

I know, it is really hard to keep track of it all.

The MM coupon changed sometime in the last few days. I heard about it and printed out the new coupon last night. I was going to double it up with a pizza (25 AM) and then the flyer promotion but I didn't want to chance MM coupon so I went for fewer AM but a sure thing.
I believe there are two versions of the MM coupon, 25am if you printed early, 50am if you print now. The current Megamile coupon on the airmilesmegamiles website is for 50 airmiles.

So now I'm confused. I thought the 50 AM coupon was the same as the flyer offer so you would only get one. I thought if I used the 25 AM I would get that plus the flyer offer. So are both correct or am I getting this all wrong? Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!