Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Has anyone had the opt in miles for the BMO offer post to their account yet ? We did our offer three weeks ago and don’t see anything.

Edited to add I’m also not seeing 5 miles for opting in to the Shell offer on either of our cards. I know there were problems with the two offers and we opted in a second time.

I'm waiting on BMO as well. Some people received theirs at the beginning or the promo, by end of March, I haven't seen any posts since. My billing date just ended and I received the normal credit card airmiles and expected to see the 100am bonus around the same time. So far it hasn't happened. I've opted in about 500 times aka at least 10 times.

@kimbert, I finished my Lawton's offer tonight, but the 95 miles did not appear on my receipt. Looks like I might have to fight for those ones.

Now I just need one more offer on each card, which will be easy.

Update! I just checked my account again, and these 95 miles were there... however there is nothing saying Mega Miles, but I'll take this as a good sign (I actually can't recall if Lawtons ever posts with the promotion name...). Fingers crossed yours worked too!

Lawtons Black card posted.JPG

I'm waiting on BMO as well. Some people received theirs at the beginning or the promo, by end of March, I haven't seen any posts since. My billing date just ended and I received the normal credit card airmiles and expected to see the 100am bonus around the same time. So far it hasn't happened. I've opted in about 500 times aka at least 10 times.

Nothing here either and I have definitely opted in a few times and spent well over the amount needed. My billing date has passed as well.

Has anyone had the opt in miles for the BMO offer post to their account yet ? We did our offer three weeks ago and don’t see anything.

Edited to add I’m also not seeing 5 miles for opting in to the Shell offer on either of our cards. I know there were problems with the two offers and we opted in a second time.

Nothing here either and I have definitely opted in a few times and spent well over the amount needed. My billing date has passed as well.

Yes, ours posted March 29th , our billing date is the 27th so i was surprised when it popped up 2 days later :confused3 I had used the MC exclusively until i was sure I'd made the threshold and that included the extended warranty on the new stove so it was done quickly. I also opted in a BUNCH of times to make sure i did it correctly :P

I know the Shell Opt-in was a bit of a problem during StB as well for some people, I don't recall what the outcome was however.

Last edited:

Anybody have the 50 bonus miles post from spending $100 through the website? I did 2 Old Navy orders, had the regular miles post, but not the bonus.

Anybody have the 50 bonus miles post from spending $100 through the website? I did 2 Old Navy orders, had the regular miles post, but not the bonus.

The bonus caused some trouble during StB as well, I wouldn't panic yet.

I received the following email from BMO last week with my purchase status:

Well done on opting in to your BMO AIR MILES MEGA MILES offer, Heather.
As of April 8, you've spent

$247.47

at participating Partners3.
xZpcxBqzvJm7bZmByJTcJX0lPaYZ7jhavAtmvuHkyg5BqoryiAv-l9DNo1MNVu5ROW7ItrvEetn_mt7rgJ-V360yUcAqVn3XYxNEJcRDR3TudAi5pbIeBb5BR1tAC_l-hIvy0nE3JUgI=s0-d-e1-ft
G4K5GzPjd9N3spJb3gYxorweoIunIQ1MG1SGr1k7bMLXhUOrYPUpgoZ5mqRmcLLu6MwP3oGr60ShNnQzmpSFIq6xEeclfvofqYB14xWzHDqAQnzL8PEEgoY9tx5GBnSlINfZ79ACwRrO=s0-d-e1-ft

Keep using your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard at participating
Partners and you'll reach the $250 spend needed and get
100 Bonus Miles before you know it.

That will count as 1 complete Partner offer for MEGA MILES,
getting you closer to up to 1,000 Bonus Miles*

I received the following email from BMO last week with my purchase status:

Well done on opting in to your BMO AIR MILES MEGA MILES offer, Heather.
As of April 8, you've spent

$247.47

at participating Partners3.
xZpcxBqzvJm7bZmByJTcJX0lPaYZ7jhavAtmvuHkyg5BqoryiAv-l9DNo1MNVu5ROW7ItrvEetn_mt7rgJ-V360yUcAqVn3XYxNEJcRDR3TudAi5pbIeBb5BR1tAC_l-hIvy0nE3JUgI=s0-d-e1-ft
G4K5GzPjd9N3spJb3gYxorweoIunIQ1MG1SGr1k7bMLXhUOrYPUpgoZ5mqRmcLLu6MwP3oGr60ShNnQzmpSFIq6xEeclfvofqYB14xWzHDqAQnzL8PEEgoY9tx5GBnSlINfZ79ACwRrO=s0-d-e1-ft

Keep using your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard at participating
Partners and you'll reach the $250 spend needed and get
100 Bonus Miles before you know it.

That will count as 1 complete Partner offer for MEGA MILES,
getting you closer to up to 1,000 Bonus Miles*

Wow, wish I got something like that.

I received two BMO update like the one above in the past week. Unfortunately neither counted all my money spent. It does not seem to count my Shell spend because my places post as Needs instead of shell but I get airmiles there and it even says mega miles on my receipt. I hope this is not a problem

I'm so disappointed: not only didn't I get the email, I didn't get extra miles on my statement this month :guilty: Now I don't know if I will get BMO counted as Mega Miles.

For those like me struggling to get this done, Lowes has the Green Cross Fertilizer and Grass Seed on sale this week. Note that Lowes and Rona offers end one day before the end of the promo, April 24 not April 25.

View attachment 395355
Just picked up the Fert last week. Wonder if I can get the $4 back. Points posted same day, very quick. It was my 5th for the 2nd card.

I'm so disappointed: not only didn't I get the email, I didn't get extra miles on my statement this month :guilty: Now I don't know if I will get BMO counted as Mega Miles.

Opt in again. Every time I get the email about the offers I opt in again and it always tells me I've already opted in. BMO has always worked in the past and it's an easy one to prove if for some reason it doesn't count. I'm surprised that I had my points post so quickly. I'm thinking that was done in error and that BMO is waiting until the end of the promotion before doing any others. Just my thoughts. I didn't get the email that tells people how close they are to completing the offer nor did DH.

The Easter Bunny will come through and make it all right in the end.

I've been peeking in here as often as i can but i finally have time to actually post something!
  • Airmiles sent out the same kind of emails during the last several promos and it always has many of us panicking
  • They do NOT look at our accounts to see if we've done the coupons until it has wrapped up, so generic emails to everyone about making sure you finish up the promo
  • The BMO is slightly different this time since they had a glitch but we should be happy they caught it when they did
  • It won't hurt to re-opt-in and if you get the message like @ottawamom did, take a screenshot in case you need to follow up
  • I wouldn't be worrying about the BMO offer if it hadn't posted already (odd to me!) because i keep every receipt and those are bundled together and totaled
  • The Shell opt-in to pay at the pump was messed up during StB but people reported it finally posting (for several of you after you decided to use the coupon in the store, but you still got the miles)
  • Do NOT over-extend yourself by doing "insurance" coupons, PLEASE!! Keep every single receipt, have coupons stapled to them and bundled them all up inside an intact coupon booklet. Once the miles start posting you can start an online chat and track them down, they rarely give me any grief once it's clear i have all my ducks in a row (snicker). Once i start providing things like store address & #, till #, name of cashier, exact time on receipt they give me the miles pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Just picked up the Fert last week. Wonder if I can get the $4 back. Points posted same day, very quick. It was my 5th for the 2nd card.

I'd be surprised if you can't, worse case you could return and rebuy but not sure it is worth much effort. Surprised how fast points posted, I bought last night and they are in my account, thanks for the heads up.

Anyone have the Global Pets coupon show up on their account yet? Got the normal points but not the coupon points which show on the receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!