Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Anyone have the Global Pets coupon show up on their account yet? Got the normal points but not the coupon points which show on the receipt.
Mine show up on the same day as the regular points.

21 Mar 19
37942_GPF_Logo_75x39_E.png
KINGSTON-CATARAQUI BONUS REWARD MILES +15
21 Mar 19
KINGSTON-CATARAQUI 1 REWARD MILE EVERY $20 SPENT +2

Opt in again. Every time I get the email about the offers I opt in again and it always tells me I've already opted in. BMO has always worked in the past and it's an easy one to prove if for some reason it doesn't count. I'm surprised that I had my points post so quickly. I'm thinking that was done in error and that BMO is waiting until the end of the promotion before doing any others. Just my thoughts. I didn't get the email that tells people how close they are to completing the offer nor did DH.

The Easter Bunny will come through and make it all right in the end.
Thanks.:flower3: I opted in the first day, the second week, a couple of weeks ago and this week. For all that opting in, I think that I should be good to go. I did just double check that I made the minimum amount....and I did.

Mine show up on the same day as the regular points.

21 Mar 19
KINGSTON-CATARAQUI BONUS REWARD MILES +15
21 Mar 19
KINGSTON-CATARAQUI 1 REWARD MILE EVERY $20 SPENT +2

Thanks for posting. Annoys me that my receipt shows 18 miles earned but my account just shows 3. Just once I would like these promotions to go off without a hitch.

Just a few more days left in the promo, time to take one last kick at the can. Even if you're finished up your 5 offers you can still use more coupons to get the bonus miles from each coupon. I ended up doing an Amazon order because a new baby appeared on the scene and I needed a gift so I figured i might as well bump the order up to $100 to get the extra 50 miles -- i just moved several things from my wish list into my cart!

Just a few more days left in the promo, time to take one last kick at the can. Even if you're finished up your 5 offers you can still use more coupons to get the bonus miles from each coupon. I ended up doing an Amazon order because a new baby appeared on the scene and I needed a gift so I figured i might as well bump the order up to $100 to get the extra 50 miles -- i just moved several things from my wish list into my cart!

thanks for the reminder! i still have to finish shop #5...this event really got away from me!

Not sure if anyone hasn't done an online shop yet and likes stuff from any of these stores but even if you have this is a pretty decent multiplier
upload_2019-4-23_11-22-49.png

Last day of promo!

I just finished doing Megamiles on 5 cards (whole family) last night. I've done 6 on three cards and 5 on the other two.

I'm missing postings from BMO (it's a 6th offer) and Rona (need it as a fifth on one card) but I've decided not to do any more.

I wouldn't do 5 cards again, I usually do 3 and it is a fair amount of work without spending money on things I wouldn't ordinarily purchase. 5 cards took up too much of my time, it was already a busy month and I was also doing Shell offers and trying to ramp up airmiles on one account in order to get Disney tickets on time.

Seeing how all my bases miles (oh, except for 2 actually) and bonus miles have posted for Mega Miles, I thought I would tallying them up today. These amounts include base miles, MM bonus miles and other bonus miles earned in that transaction).

Card 1 - Mine
750 miles - Sobey's - (I don't consider it as extra cash spent as it goes to groceries & gas)
24 miles - Shell (6 miles x completed it 4 times - again, we spend here anyways)
19 miles - LCBO - extra spent $32 (received bonus miles but not the 1 base mile)
25 miles - Metro - extra spent $13.55 (pizza of course!)
41 miles - Rexall - used cash miles but spent about $4 extra

Total = 859 miles + 1,000 bonus = 1,859 miles and $50 spent (rounded-up)

Card 2 - My husband's
750 miles - Sobey's (again, not extra as goes to groceries & gas)
25 miles - Metro - extra spent $13.55 on pizza
41 miles - Rexall - used cash miles but spent around $4 extra
8 miles - LCBO - extra spent $12.95 (gave wine to friend for helping us move a couch)
24 miles - Shell (6 miles x 4 - again, we spend here anyways)
500 miles - Miss Fresh - extra spent $65.94 (hard to resist 500 miles when we need Universal tickets!)
130 miles - Metro (spend 95 cash miles. Not needed for bonus MM but good extra bonus miles)
128 miles - Rexall (Spend $40 get 20). Not needed for bonus MM but good extra bonus miles - $46

Total = 1,606 miles + 1,000 bonus = 2,606 miles and $143 spent (rounded-up)

Card 3 - Daughter's

750 miles - Sobey's (again, not extra as goes to groceries & gas)
8 miles - LCBO - extra spent $12.95
12 miles - Shell (6 miles x 2 - again, we spend here anyways)
25 miles - Metro - extra spent $13.55 on pizza
42 miles - Foodland (Spend $80 get 40 - used Sobey's gift card)

Total = 837 miles + 1,000 bonus = 1,837 miles and $27 spent (rounded-up)

I was just wondering how long it takes for LCBO air miles to post. I purchased the G. Marquis The Red Line Pinot Grigio VQA 750 ml (item # 276501) on April 13 and the cashier scanned my AM card and the receipt shows my number but to date I have not received my 5 bonus AM - this was the last one I needed for my 5 partners...

LCBO usually posts quickly (a few days) but your store could have a different report cycle. Keep your receipt handy in case you need to follow up.

I was just wondering how long it takes for LCBO air miles to post. I purchased the G. Marquis The Red Line Pinot Grigio VQA 750 ml (item # 276501) on April 13 and the cashier scanned my AM card and the receipt shows my number but to date I have not received my 5 bonus AM - this was the last one I needed for my 5 partners...
Mine posted within a week. That’s in March.

I purchased the same bottle on April 14th and it also hasn’t posted yet

LCBO usually posts quickly (a few days) but your store could have a different report cycle. Keep your receipt handy in case you need to follow up.

I purchased the same bottle on April 14th and it also hasn’t posted yet

thanks...I have all my receipts ready in case I need to chase them down. I do not normally purchase from the LCBO so wasn't sure how long it took to post...

I opted in twice (once on day 1 and once I saw their notice that it might not have worked the 1st time) and the only time the 5AM bonus for fill-up at Shell posted was the 1 time I went in and paid in store after. My husband just uses the card and pays at the pump so we have about 5 transactions where we should be getting the 5AM bonus... don't think it's worth the headache but annoying!

I opted in twice (once on day 1 and once I saw their notice that it might not have worked the 1st time) and the only time the 5AM bonus for fill-up at Shell posted was the 1 time I went in and paid in store after. My husband just uses the card and pays at the pump so we have about 5 transactions where we should be getting the 5AM bonus... don't think it's worth the headache but annoying!

I've got the same experience. Shell shows with the receipt when I went in but not with the couple of times I filled up at the pump.

Well...I did my last one after work last night at 9:45. I went to shell, and was going to use the spend 10.00 get 5 Am coupon. I wasn't watching how she put it into the till...and of course when I was in the drive through waiting for my Mcdonlds tea...i checked my receipt...the girl didn't use the coupon after she put my airmiles number in the till :furious: :furious: :furious: I'm upset at myself that i wasn't watching and waiting until the last day to finish the promo. I'm hoping that maybe it will show somewhere on the transaction that I used the coupon...but not holding my breath. So I only got to 4 partners if this one won't count :sad2: :sad: :crazy2: Oh well. Guess I'll have to see if it posts correctly to my card first...then maybe call and see if they will add it through chat.

Well...I did my last one after work last night at 9:45. I went to shell, and was going to use the spend 10.00 get 5 Am coupon. I wasn't watching how she put it into the till...and of course when I was in the drive through waiting for my Mcdonlds tea...i checked my receipt...the girl didn't use the coupon after she put my airmiles number in the till :furious: :furious: :furious: I'm upset at myself that i wasn't watching and waiting until the last day to finish the promo. I'm hoping that maybe it will show somewhere on the transaction that I used the coupon...but not holding my breath. So I only got to 4 partners if this one won't count :sad2: :sad: :crazy2: Oh well. Guess I'll have to see if it posts correctly to my card first...then maybe call and see if they will add it through chat.
Well PHOOEY! So are you saying she didn't scan the coupon? If you have no proof on your receipt of that you might have some trouble being able to follow up if you need to. There is zero reason to call/cat/FB message AM yet, even if you manage to get someone to add the missing 5 AM for the coupon and they say "a note is added to your account" it really won't be! I know it's frustrating to need to wait to see how this will play out but there's nothing much you can do at this point. Bundle everything up and set it aside for 6-ish weeks, that's how long it's been taking for these promos to post.

Well PHOOEY! So are you saying she didn't scan the coupon?

She scanned it before she scanned my Am card :rolleyes2 so i'm hoping that their computer caught it. The receipt said I got 1 Am...not 5. I will just have to sit tight and see how it plays out. I'll keep the receipt and cross my fingers. Seems that's all I can do

Did anyone sign up for the Text and get up to 100 miles promo, as well as try and use the Shell coupon? I opted in, and did my one purchase at Shell and was awarded the 10 miles for the text promotion, but nothing for the Mega Miles promotion. I wonder if they don't stack and I'm going to end up contesting it.

Well, I'm pleased to say that 4 of my 5 offers have posted, and DH has 3 of 5 posted (both of us are waiting for Rona and he is also waiting for Irving, which are always really slow or don't even post!).

I really thought I would have to chase after most of my miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter