Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I've had to chase them down 2/3 times -- i was extremely surprised when the miles posted properly this time! There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind which store works & doesn't. AM really needs to step up it's game if they want people to shop thru their portal -- so much work to get my miles!

Lol, thank you for the info, glad they posted for you. Every time they have a major promo, I think awesome deal! I can do this! I always end up spending so much time waiting and following up and waiting again. I know it is worth it in the end, but only if I get all the points, otherwise I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing.

Waiting on Chapters (x2 really), the gap and underarmour. I believe it's the next week or two I can enquire... what a PITA.

Anyone still waiting for chapters/indigo or Canada Post? I guess we have to wait the 60 days before complaining, right?

I haven't seen Canada Post yet (has anyone?). The others I was waiting on, Chapters and Lego, have posted. Both of those orders were placed late in the promotion period, Sept 9/10, and I'm not sure exactly when they posted, but I think it was inside the past week.

I am also waiting for L’Occitane. Product was delivered but no posting whereas eBay AM has posted but still waiting for the item ordered.

We are midway thru the time frame for the base miles to post -- 60 days from transaction date
October 6th - Nov 8th

The LAST date for Multiplier miles is ONLY 75 days from transaction NOT the standard 120 days
Oct 21st- Nov 23rd
A complete list of stores that had multipliers is in post # 3

My thoughts for those of us who still have miles to chase down are as follows:

• Straight up base miles from a store that did NOT have multipliers you can start asking for them
  • Received base miles but not the multipliers , wait until the 2nd set of dates
  • NO miles posted and you are expecting BOTH base & multipliers, wait until the 2nd date unless you want to waste your time twice :P
NOW -- i highly doubt following up at this point will do much to guarantee that we get the full bonus for completing the promo because there is no indication where the miles came from other than "missing miles offer code" posted from airmiles themselves. I'm just going to wait it out till the full miles start posting.

Anyone want to take one for the team and see what answer you get when you chase down base miles you're missing and ask if they will be tracked towards the full promo??

I just put in a missing miles request for my airmilesshops staples purchase from Aug 8. It's only for 1 mile but that 1 mile is qualifying purchase #4. If doesn't get posted I will just call when the time comes for the 60 day on my airmilesshops indigo purchase comes.

Still no miles From Suzy Sheir either. I did the shop on one of the last days of the promo. I did my last three in one evening. So I still have some time before I can call to see about missing points

Still no miles From Suzy Sheir either. I did the shop on one of the last days of the promo. I did my last three in one evening. So I still have some time before I can call to see about missing points

Yup me too, I'm only missing 1 on the secondary card but i did it at about 11:45 on the last night :crazy2: That puts me at Nov 8th till i can chase it down. I'm hoping that the big bonus hasn't posted by then since traditionally the Shop the Block starts early-mid November and generally speaking they tend to wrap one promo up before starting another. Looking at my info the miles from other promos seem to start posting around 6 - 7 weeks from the end of the promo. THAT date would be around "soonish"

Huhm, with the above dates in mind I'm gonna *think* about doing a chat later today :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter