Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

I got 2000 on all three cards (mine, DH and DS). Now I can switch my preference and start preparing for Mega Miles.

Does mega Miles require cash miles?

Yes, Mega Miles usually have cash mile offers. I still have about 200 miles left in my account and 100 miles in DD's. We should be good. Otherwise, a quick shop to Rexall can get you cash miles the next day. Be sure to change your reward preference before 3 am.

THANK YOU! I always forget about this-just switched over to CASH again for a bit

I see this is happening to a few people: I got the full 2000 but I'm still waiting on my airmilesshops to be counted as a coupon, so I only have 6 posted.

I mean, airmiles is still a bit of a mess, but at least this time the mess isn't making a ton of extra work for all of us? for now anyways...so here's a quick reminder to take a screen shot or make a pdf if you're a sceptic (mine's already saved)

Hurray!!! Got all of ours.

Thank you so much @Donald - my hero for running this thread, I cannot tell you how many times I referred back to it during the promo. I know it's a lot of work but it's so appreciated!

a27e84b281714e014b705eb075ba83e2.gif

Yup no big surprise considering I haven't received the 100 airmiles from Sobeys, nor the 50 from Samsung yet, that I didn't get the 2000. Bright side is hopefully I can get credited for the 1000 and the 150 missing from the two sponsors at the same time. The Sobeys one is strange because it says right on the receipt shop the block and yet I never received the airmiles for it.

Hurray!!! Got all of ours.

Thank you so much @Donald - my hero for running this thread, I cannot tell you how many times I referred back to it during the promo. I know it's a lot of work but it's so appreciated!

a27e84b281714e014b705eb075ba83e2.gif

Aww thanks, you're more than welcome! These threads are a labour of love, i really enjoy the time & effort I put into keeping them up to date. It does my heart good to know that you've found it helpful

upload_2019-2-14_23-35-27.jpeg

How long does it take for them to post everyone's STB points? Should I wait a few days before contacting them? I went to 7 different AM partners within the proper time frame and received my airmiles for them but so far not the 2000 for STB. Did I need to do something special that I didn't know about or is it just too soon?

My "Live Chat" box keeps timing out - I wait 15min and nothing, then they close the chat. Grrr.

You need to stay on the same webpage, even though it opens a pop up window if you go to a different tab it will time out on you. It may also disconnect and then reconnect, just keep the window open and you'll get the same agent.

So remind me again how long before I go and chase my missing shop the block bonus miles? I am missing my online bonus and my shop staples online bonus. Same day , same order and done on Nov 25.

How long does it take for them to post everyone's STB points? Should I wait a few days before contacting them? I went to 7 different AM partners within the proper time frame and received my airmiles for them but so far not the 2000 for STB. Did I need to do something special that I didn't know about or is it just too soon?

Since they are obviously posting the miles already you could start an online chat and see if they'll post yours as well. Make sure you have a list of each coupon you used at which sponsor, the date of the transaction and if it posted or not. That will eliminate the need to scramble and find them! Good luck :thumbsup2

So remind me again how long before I go and chase my missing shop the block bonus miles? I am missing my online bonus and my shop staples online bonus. Same day , same order and done on Nov 25.

Check the first page, I have the dates there. You only need . wait 75 days for bonus online btw. Sorry I can't give you a better answer, standing in line for the very late greyhound :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter