Airmiles Shop the Block Earn up to 2,000 Miles

Did my Staples shop and it shows
Staples coupon no. :78528

Cashier seemed confused so I am hoping it was done right! Anybody else use Staples coupon yet and have the same thing?

Is it just me or would it be nice if they had a STB meter (like the Onyx status meter) on the website so you know how many have credited. I got a bunch of miles from Safeway overnight and in there I used the STB coupon but of course it's not spiked out. I did the HBC STB coupon last week and this week I got 44 miles from the auto-conversion on my account - the bonus on the coupon was supposed to be spend $50, get 50 miles. I know she scanned the coupon and I got bonus HBC points as a result but only 44 miles showed up on my account :(. So did the offer process as one of my 7 or not? So many questions.
Still waiting for my Bluenotes airmilesshops to credit so I know I'm good for the 3 shops.

I think all my STB offers have posted.
I say think, because the way Sobeys and Foodland credit are bloody stupid. I have 2 sets of posted miles, both 2-3 days dated after my receipts, but nothing is listed in the exact amounts on my receipt. In fact they both have more miles than I would expect to be there. lol

Is it just me or would it be nice if they had a STB meter (like the Onyx status meter) on the website so you know how many have credited. I got a bunch of miles from Safeway overnight and in there I used the STB coupon but of course it's not spiked out. I did the HBC STB coupon last week and this week I got 44 miles from the auto-conversion on my account - the bonus on the coupon was supposed to be spend $50, get 50 miles. I know she scanned the coupon and I got bonus HBC points as a result but only 44 miles showed up on my account :(. So did the offer process as one of my 7 or not? So many questions.
Still waiting for my Bluenotes airmilesshops to credit so I know I'm good for the 3 shops.
I was just going to come in and ask about the HBC point conversion .. I got 45?!?! The fine print clearly says we should get 50 (ok once you find a magnifying glass that is :magnify:)
From the website:

At time of purchase, show this coupon and your Hudson's Bay Rewards card to be eligible to receive up to 2,000 Hudson's Bay Rewards points on a minimum purchase of $50. These points will be automatically converted back to 50 Miles.

I was just going to come in and ask about the HBC point conversion .. I got 45?!?! The fine print clearly says we should get 50 (ok once you find a magnifying glass that is :magnify:)
From the website:

At time of purchase, show this coupon and your Hudson's Bay Rewards card to be eligible to receive up to 2,000 Hudson's Bay Rewards points on a minimum purchase of $50. These points will be automatically converted back to 50 Miles.

I got 53. I spent about $70.

From the website:

I don't have my receipt in front of me but I looked at it right after the purchase and there was 2000 bonus points added so that would equal 50 miles. So really not sure why only 44 credited for mine. And honestly, I'm not as concerned about the 6 miles as I am about the STB coupon being counted as it's difficult out West to get 7 offers completed and if it doesn't count, that's 1000 STB miles missed!

From the website:

Just checked my HBC account. It appears that the correct points credited to HBC but HBC did not convert all of them to Airmiles, only 1760 = 44 AM(not sure why):
upload_2017-11-30_11-10-27.png

Just checked my HBC account. It appears that the correct points credited to HBC but HBC did not convert all of them to Airmiles, only 1760 = 44 AM(not sure why):
View attachment 285940
OH sneaky this promo, they're following their "rules" about conversion --They only convert what you earn that week and any leftover will remain in your HBC account -- i let them sit until i have enough for a gift card.
"If the option for automatic weekly redemption is selected, any Hudson's Bay Rewards points remaining at the end of each week that are not divisible by 40 will be carried forward to the next week."

Other times that they have promos it is a straight up conversion of the exact amount on the coupon this time around it seems they are using their silly 40 - 1 rule. So long as they gave us that lump of 2000 then the coupon worked and i'm ok with that.

My followup this afternoon will be with Forever 21 since i just now realized that package never showed up and a little digging shows i never got a confirmation e-mail and the transaction is still sitting as "Pending" on the AMEX account -- they better give me the proper # of AM since i ordered during the 15x promo!!!

Does anyone have the Rona coupon that was only good in the middle of November? My Dad qualified for it but forgot to bring a coupon. The lady at the till said she could manually apply it, but she needed a pic of the barcode. I can't seem to find it online.

Does anyone have the Rona coupon that was only good in the middle of November? My Dad qualified for it but forgot to bring a coupon. The lady at the till said she could manually apply it, but she needed a pic of the barcode. I can't seem to find it online.

There were some Rona coupons on the sheet at Sobeys. I can't check right now but perhaps somebody has theirs in front of them. You may need to take a trip to Sobeys to grab it.

There were some Rona coupons on the sheet at Sobeys. I can't check right now but perhaps somebody has theirs in front of them. You may need to take a trip to Sobeys to grab it.

Thanks @damo

I do have a copy of the sheet but can't find the one I'm looking for. And who knows...maybe I was just dreaming it. I thought it was a "spend 25 AM with a $200 purchase". It was only for the first week or so of the promotion.

So I just got back from spending the day shopping for airmails. I am exhausted.
It was my first time using airmiles. It was very stressful.

ISSUES: I printed off the coupons.
It automatically sets to printing on both sides I didn't think much of it since I thought they would only be scanning the coupons but Sobeys and Shell both wanted to cut out the coupons, which was an issue because I had other coupons printed on the other side (Sobey's finally agreed to not make cut out the coupons but they made an exception, Shell made me cut out the coupon)
When you print the coupons airmiles doesn't group them for each store so they were all mixed up, so it was very confusing for the check out girl as I had to keep flipping pages on both sides. I finally used a pen and checked off which ones I wanted her to scan which helped. Thank heaven above there was no one behind me. Then she asked me to cut them out. I asked to speak to a Manager. I had my. husband and daughter with me we were using 3 airmiles cards so I had to do all of this 3 times.....

TIP FOR NEWBIES
Next time I will print the coupons on 1 side and cut out the coupons so all the coupons for the same store are together.

Couldn't find the Tia tortillas at Foodland bummer.....

I lost one of the coupons when Shell made me cut the coupon so I lost out on the deli at Sobeys.

The airmiles books they have at the stores hardly have any coupons in them, when they were asking me to cut mine out I asked if they had any books they could use but there was only 2 sobeys coupons in it, that was a surprise for me.

also nothing at all shows on the LCBO receipt. I bought the Beefeaters Gin, is that normal? I bought two bottles using two different airmiles cards and neither of them acknowledge anything about airmiles but my airmiles number is on the receipt.

Also, today was the last day for the Rexall and Sobey's spend $$$ get bonus airmiles, I am nervous about using that as part of my 7 because I read somewhere on the forum that Sobey's holds the airmiles until the end of the week and sends them or something like that???

Any help with this would greatly be appreciated. I'm still stressed but at least now I have chocolate bars and gin to help :)

Sorry just realized I bought the wrong GIN, it's not the regular Beefeater Gin $26.25 it is the Beefeater 24 which is $35.45 the difference is the "24" in the name.......
Good thing I didn't open it. it's going back....

Thanks @damo

I do have a copy of the sheet but can't find the one I'm looking for. And who knows...maybe I was just dreaming it. I thought it was a "spend 25 AM with a $200 purchase". It was only for the first week or so of the promotion.

I just checked my set of coupons that I picked up at Sobeys and it isn't the one you are looking for. It is a cash coupon.

So I just got back from spending the day shopping for airmails. I am exhausted.
It was my first time using airmiles. It was very stressful.

Also, today was the last day for the Rexall and Sobey's spend $$$ get bonus airmiles, I am nervous about using that as part of my 7 because I read somewhere on the forum that Sobey's holds the airmiles until the end of the week and sends them or something like that???

Any help with this would greatly be appreciated. I'm still stressed but at least now I have chocolate bars and gin to help :)
Well I'm glad you pushed thru and got to the end of the day -- sounds mighty stressful indeed!
Hint for needing to print more of the offers for this promo if need be:
Save the offers you want to print by clicking the star in the top right corner. Next go back to the top of the list and click on "Saved offers" and then select Email all offers
upload_2017-11-30_21-7-15.png
They'll send you a PDF file This is what it looks like once you open it
upload_2017-11-30_21-11-43.png

OOPS the Duck is functioning on little to no sleep and missed an important question!
What you've heard/read/seen is the difference between when miles are EARNED and when they are POSTED to your account. So long as you completed the transaction within the stated time frame on the coupon/website/flyer you are fine -- if you see the miles on your receipt rest assured they will eventually post to your account. Rexall tends to post within 24 hours and most other partner stores only submit totals to Airmiles in a chunk -- usually weekly but don't fret if it takes longer. Our local Metro can take close to a month to post (which is a PIA to track) some on-line stores post when order is placed, others not till it ships or weeks later!

I would suggest you keep all of your receipts and attach copies of the coupons to each for reference if you need to follow up later. If you don't want to waste paper printing them you can simply take a screen shot and save them in a document.

Now i wouldn't object to a little chocolate myself right about now :P

Two new LCBO (Ont)
offers
London Dry Gin
Get 20 AIR MILES®
Bonus Miles on Beefeater 24 - London Dry Gin, 750 mL.
Valid in stores and online at lcbo.com
$26.25
Nov 27- Dec 31

Get 30 AIR MILES®
Bonus Miles on Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Champagne, 750 mL.
Valid in stores and online at lcbo.com
$49.95
Nov 27- Dec 31

Looks Like I've misquoted the price on the Gin
My apologies
see link
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/search?searchTerm=n+Beefeater+24+-+London+Dry+Gin,+750+mL.
the price listed here is $35.45
Hugs Mel

Thanks for the info, Donald.
I did get the airmiles on the receipts for Sobey's and Rexall so I think I am good to go.
I am feeling much better now, the chocolate helped immensely.
This forum totally rocks!!!
I ended up getting 239 airmiles on my account, 145 for dd and 166 for dh. I think I did pretty well.

Coupon check! So far I have used:
1. BMO Mastercard
2. Rexall Spend 25 earn 15
3. Staples Spend 75 earn 25
4. Shell Spend 50 earn 10 (first period)
5. Shell Spend 50 earn 10 (second period)
6. Airmilesshops Shop at 3 stores, earn 150

My pets are low on food, so I’ll definitely use a Global Pets coupon. Plus maybe another Rexall shop just to have an extra coupon under my belt. What a relatively painless experience! (although not quite as easy as you lucky ON peeps)

I'm still stressed but at least now I have chocolate bars and gin to help :)

This AM hunting IS stressful lol. This is my first attempt at doing this big of a promo as well. But I think I can do it. I will be doing some AM shopping this weekend too. I was hoping to use my shell one, but my son used my car last night ( his is in the shop for repairs ) and it needed to be filled if he was going to be picking up friends. So I had to hand over our bulk filling card as I wasn't going to give him cash and make him use a coupon with his friends in the car...although that might have been funny to see that happen :rotfl2:
Good AM hunting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts