Airport Bus - What has been your experience

TeacherDad

Mouseketeer
We took it from LAX to Anaheim on March 22/05. The bus arrives 2hrs. late. Some families, tired of waiting, purchased other rides to Anaheim hotels. Quite the expense on top of the Airport Bus tickets they had already bought. Anyway, Airport Bus driver pulls up and tells crowd "Airport Bus" was bought by another company. Coach USA, I believe. He still honored our Airport Bus tickets.

Would you take Airport Bus/Coach USA? Tell us about your recent experiences.

Coach USA now is the Disneyland Express. The bus picks you up from the airport, then takes you to the three Disneyland Resort Hotels, then to a drop-off spot, where the shuttles take you to your hotels.

The Disney CMs haven't really been pushing it when I book with them, and I've been continuing to book on SuperShuttle.

Click on the pic for info on them:

So do you think that it is worth booking ahead? I have been to the Supershuttle site and almost booked, but then decided to wait until we arrive in LAX to see which shuttles are there and ready to leave. We are arriving on an international flight at 6:00am Thursday.

Is this a foolish plan?

We were at LAX last week and took the Airport Bus to our hotel. I guess it was Coach USA, but I didnt know, my travel agent called it the Airport Bus. It was a big bus with Disneyland Characters painted on the outside. It came withing 15 mins of our arrival and picking up our luggage and took 45 mins to get to Disneyland Hotel, where we were staying. I would say it was an excellent experience. We took the same bus back to the airport, and it was also good. Picked up exactly on time and a 45 min drive to LAX where we were dropped off right in front of our airline. Perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter