airport transfers

butterfly

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm a new poster so forgive me if this question has been asked and answered previously. My DH and I are going to Orlando in Sept. 03. we have a 4 night package to DW and a 3 night package to US. the packages come with airport transfers. We asked the TA if we had to return to the airport with Mears after the DW visit and then get another shuttle to US. Or could we get a shuttle from DW directly to US without an airport trip. The TA called her US contact again and was told that we had to go to the airport otherwise the transfers would be open ended and cause a problem because Mears will be waiting for our return transfer from DW. I think it's a waste of precious time! Has anyone ever stayed at both parks on the same trip and had this dilema? I don't think I can get the packages without the transfers. Thank you for any help you can give. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter