AK EMH at 7am arriving time for FoP?

saradela

DIS Veteran
On Christmas time , AK will have EMH at 7 am. At what time should I arrive if I want to ride FoP with no Fast Pass? 5.30 am? at what time do buses start taking people from the resorts? thanks

On Christmas time , AK will have EMH at 7 am. At what time should I arrive if I want to ride FoP with no Fast Pass?
A. 5.30 am?
B. at what time do buses start taking people from the resorts? thanks
A. 6:15-6:30 should be sufficient.
B. Likely, to DAK on that extra-early EMH, the buses should be running by 6:15-ish.
So, if you want to be at DAK super-early, you should take another transportation method.

Thanks Robo, as always so Kind.....

Please come back after your trip and let us know how it worked out. I believe this is the first 7 a.m. opening for AK since FoP came online. Would love to know how many are there that early.

Please come back after your trip and let us know how it worked out. I believe this is the first 7 a.m. opening for AK since FoP came online. Would love to know how many are there that early.

Of course I will, if I can manage to wake up my daughters!!! :tongue:

I'm curious too.

But I think they've had 7 a.m. EMH hours already in June, which was after Pandora came out. Hoping the later sunrise in the winter will deter more people...

I'm curious too.

But I think they've had 7 a.m. EMH hours already in June, which was after Pandora came out. Hoping the later sunrise in the winter will deter more people...

You're right. They did have the early opening when it FIRST came online. I'm hoping six months' time makes a difference.

You're right. They did have the early opening when it FIRST came online. I'm hoping six months' time makes a difference.

One huge factor is that in late Dec. the sun will rise about 45 minutes later than in June.
That will have a "chilling effect" (literally and fugitively) on guests deciding
how early to awake and make the trek to DAK.

This may or may not help. I went to 8am EMH opening in Nov. Not Thanksgiving time. They opened the entrance at 7:15am to let the masses in to the bridge. I have an AP, so went thru the AP ticket line. Much shorter. Then we waited till about 15 minutes before opening, and walked us onto the FOP ride.

Just been on it today, there are no.words to describe it, wow!! Anyway, it was 8am EMH so when I checked the app at 9am the wait was 180 mins but by 11.30 when our fastpass started it was only 145 mins and then 140 on our exit at 12.10pm. Seems worse in the morning with all the rope drop people than if you waited a little.

One huge factor is that in late Dec. the sun will rise about 45 minutes later than in June.
That will have a "chilling effect" (literally and fugitively) on guests deciding
how early to awake and make the trek to DAK.
:cold::sad2::sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter