AKL Club Level Savannah View

Trinity524

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pics of a 2 queen room? Also, My mother, my son (almost two at that point) and my husband will be joining. We normally stay at Pop, but with Mom joining we decided to go all out. Any room number suggestions? Any tips? Comments?

if you click on the link in my signature, there's loads of photos of our AKL club level queen room. we were in room 4511 overlooking the arusha savannah and arusha rock. great room, great location!

if you click on the link in my signature, there's loads of photos of our AKL club level queen room. we were in room 4511 overlooking the arusha savannah and arusha rock. great room, great location!

OH MY GOD, you rock out.... would you recommend for two year old for the view or the pool View?

if you can swing it, go for the savannah view, there's nothing like waking up in the morning, opening the curtains and seeing a giraffe walking by!
on the flip side though, if you plan on spending lots of time at the pool, you may want to go for the pool view, as it means less effort to get down to the pool, which i'm guessing with a 2 year old may mean carrying down more stuff than your average couple would take down!
all depends on where you plan spending your time!

if you can swing it, go for the savannah view, there's nothing like waking up in the morning, opening the curtains and seeing a giraffe walking by!
on the flip side though, if you plan on spending lots of time at the pool, you may want to go for the pool view, as it means less effort to get down to the pool, which i'm guessing with a 2 year old may mean carrying down more stuff than your average couple would take down!
all depends on where you plan spending your time!

One more question, I see that your room came with a fridge and a dvd player, did you ask for this, or is it standard?

the fridges are standard in all rooms i think.
the dvd players are standard in club level rooms, didnt have to ask for it, the fridge was a good size too.
DH was asking me why i was taking pictures of the inside of the fridge, but i know eventually someone on the dis would want to know the size of them!!!

the fridges are standard in all rooms i think.
the dvd players are standard in club level rooms, didnt have to ask for it, the fridge was a good size too.
DH was asking me why i was taking pictures of the inside of the fridge, but i know eventually someone on the dis would want to know the size of them!!!

Thanks Again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter