AKL Jambo DVC

Meglen

DIS Veteran
If im renting points for Jambo house can I still use the Kidani tennis courts and community hall and such? Also how long is the walk from Jambo to Kidani?

Yes, and #2 it depends on where your room is. It could be 5 minutes or 15.. There is a shuttle that runs between the 2 "lobby' areas.

Yes, and #2 it depends on where your room is. It could be 5 minutes or 15.. There is a shuttle that runs between the 2 "lobby' areas.
Oh how long between the shuttles? I had no idea they even had them

It's almost like on demand, the bell service team runs them. I don't know if there is a schedule, but they run every 10-minutes or so.

It's a really short walk. My husband and I are old and it takes us about ten minutes at a stroll rate. Not fast at all. Kidani and Jambo are all one resort.

This is so true. Where your room is located has a lot of bearing on whether you think it’s a short or long walk from your room. The lobbies of course are a set distance, and the shuttle runs between the lobbies. The shuttles run very often in my experience.

I have only walked once, and that was this past December because my room was way down the Jambo side of Kidani, and there was a convenient elevator down.

I wouldn’t really recommend the shuttle if you want the tennis courts. You will have to walk 1/2 of the way back from Kidani to Jambo to get to them.

Plus if you ride the shuttle and the guests before you who got off the shuttle were wearing wet bathing suits, the odds of the seats being wet is high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter