AKL Kidani Availability at 7 Months

MeridaMonkey

Mouseketeer
I'm a new DVC owner at CCV and I'm planning on coming down for 4 nights for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend (check in Feb 21, check out Feb 25). I currently have two of my 4 nights already booked at CCV and have individual waitlists in at CCV for each of my two missing nights.

As I am (obsessively :P ) stalking the RAT form my missing nights at CCV I'm also looking at the availability at the other resorts and I'm intrigued by the idea of staying at AKL Kidani for the half marathon weekend rather than my home resort. I may be assuming too much but it seems like it would be quieter at AKL Kidani than at CCV with WL's proximity to MK, which matters when you have to go to bed super early for a 3am wake-up call.

Is AKL Kidani fairly quiet in the evenings? What are the odds of booking a Savanna View Deluxe Studio right at the 7 month mark?

Thanks in advance!!

Booking any non-home resort at seven months out for a Run Disney event is tough.

Booking any non-home resort at seven months out for a Run Disney event is tough.

That's my understanding, and I'm rather hopeful that my waitlisted nights come through at CCV just to save me the angst. I'll keep Kidani in mind, though, and take what I can get when the 7 month booking window opens up.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!