AKL model and babysitting question

2 princes 1 princess

Mouseketeer
Would I be able to view the AKL model at SS (if they are ready by the time I go) and put my kids in the babysitting area that they have at the model center?

They are open and I don't know about the babysitting but why would you need a babysitter for the kids?

:) I guess i don't need to leave them, I just kind of .... well.... I want to. Honestly, the babysitting is one of the things that helped convince us to buy into DVC two yrs. ago. Our kids are young and we were exhausted at AK one day. The CM at one of the kiosks told us that we could take a tour at SS and could leave our kids in child care even the baby who was 1 at the time. We felt so refreshed during the tour that we bought in soon after. Our kids had so much fun they always ask us to take another tour so they can play in the babysitting room. We had to explain that DVC has allready "got us" so we don't need another tour. I thought this might be a chance to view tha models without the kids running from room to room saying "This is going to be my room! This is going to be my TV!";)

well, I just toured it last week and it only took about 5 minutes so you probably wouldn't really need it. (It was beautiful by the way)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter