AKL pool/slide photo

kidanislide.jpg

kidanipool.jpg

kidanipool2.jpg

that slide at Kidani looks cool! We are staying in Jambo house, but will take a few hours and visit that pool!:lovestruc

I have stayed at Kidani with my DW and DD twice in the past few years. The pool area is great. The health club is just up from the top of the slide area, very convenient.

I know you asked for pool pictures but here are a few of our room. We were on the ground floor with a pool view (we couldn't afford a Savana view) -- It was absolutely perfect, we were next to the gym and spa BUT the smoking area was near our room too which was a problem when we would sit on the patio -- Yuck!

a3.jpg

a1.jpg

I know you asked for pool pictures but here are a few of our room. We were on the ground floor with a pool view (we couldn't afford a Savana view) -- It was absolutely perfect, we were next to the gym and spa BUT the smoking area was near our room too which was a problem when we would sit on the patio -- Yuck!

Thanks for posting the photos. I was glad to see the Jambo slide; my girls are going to love it!!!!!! I was also glad to see the resort room photos. I was curious about the view options. We too are not going to be in a savanna view due to the cost. However, we're currently booked for the regular standard room view without the pool. I liked the view from your room, the smoke smell...not so much.

Thanks for posting the photos. I was glad to see the Jambo slide; my girls are going to love it!!!!!! I was also glad to see the resort room photos. I was curious about the view options. We too are not going to be in a savanna view due to the cost. However, we're currently booked for the regular standard room view without the pool. I liked the view from your room, the smoke smell...not so much.

You are going to LOVE it there! We requested a ground floor room because I knew we would be running back and forth all night long (the pool is open 24 hrs) from the room to the pool to the room to the hot tub! :rotfl: And it worked out perfect -- we were right next to one of the exit doors (you needed your key card to get in and out) and the hot tub was only a few steps away -- Room 1030 I believe it was -- from our patio you saw the back of the waterslide. You never know, depending on the room availability, I have heard that they do upgrade you for free from time to time! Have fun and you are really going to have a great time!

We just returned from our stay at AK. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the slides (I was too busying trying to ride them) but here are the pools:

Jambo House:
P6020031.jpg

Kidani Village:
P6020037.jpg

I have many other pictures from our stay at AKL as well- check out my trip report via the link below!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter