AKL Savannah View - what floor?

dlr25

Earning My Ears
Someone just suggested a low floor might offer better views of the animals (they stayed on the 4th floor). Has anyone stayed on a lower floor? Did you see the animals better or were there trees in the way? Thanks in advance for your responses.

We also stayed on the fourth floor Uzuma Savannah. There was a good view of the animals, but I agree the lower floors would be better because of the tree tops, and because you would be looking OUT at them instead of DOWN at them. IMHO

We stayed on the second floor and we definately had an unobstructed view. Some people like the higher floors as the view is more sweeping. But I have NO complaints about our second floor view. Yes it felt like the animals were right there!

I was worried staying concierge. I knew they were mostly sixth floor rooms, we weren't dissapointed at all. The view was fantastic.

Rich,

Did you have any problems getting a savannah view?? I'm quite concerned paying so much money for concierge and then getting a pool view. CRO has noted savannah on my ressie.

We requested second floor and loved the view. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

We had a 2nd floor, and the view was perfect!!! I will be requesting a 2nd floor for our next visit there as well :)

We stayed on the 4th floor and had a great view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter