AKV CL Lounge -- Access Questions

Just to chime in, we've done the same exact thing and no problem at all accessing the lounge on the day of check out. I do suggest having the CL CMs check you into your new room, they've always given us great views.

Just to chime in, we've done the same exact thing and no problem at all accessing the lounge on the day of check out. I do suggest having the CL CMs check you into your new room, they've always given us great views.
Thank you! I thought we'd have to check in through the front desk in the main lobby.

Just to update this topic in case anyone needs the info. We did and triple split stay (Studio 3 night>1BR CL>Studio 1 night) and it was seamless. I did check out at the lobby desk after our first 3 nights and our single band worked just as it should.

Just to update this topic in case anyone needs the info. We did and triple split stay (Studio 3 night>1BR CL>Studio 1 night) and it was seamless. I did check out at the lobby desk after our first 3 nights and our single band worked just as it should.
Thank you...we have a split stay in April. 1 night 1 bedroom CL, 2 nights studio CL. Did you check your belongings with Bell Service?

Thank you...we have a split stay in April. 1 night 1 bedroom CL, 2 nights studio CL. Did you check your belongings with Bell Service?
Yep. Store with bell services at 8am and went straight up to the lounge. Went to HS and recieved text around lunchtime our room was ready. Back to resort and straight to room. East Peasy!

Yep. Store with bell services at 8am and went straight up to the lounge. Went to HS and recieved text around lunchtime our room was ready. Back to resort and straight to room. East Peasy!
Good. I will be coming from a DCL cruise, and want the laundry room the first day, wanted to save points by having a studio the rest of our stay. It will be during Flower and Garden and so, leaving the resort after breakfast and enjoying F&G is exactly what we will do!

Like others we had no problem accessing the lounge a year or two ago when we moved from a club level villa to a regular villa the night before a cruise.

Bobbi, we will be in a club level villa after a cruise this Spring, too. Can't wait.

I always do a split stay & have had no problems using the lounge, either checking into a non-cl room at the same resort, or checking into a new resort. And your band will also work getting you past the entry gates (if you're driving) at your old or new hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!