AKV Kadani Village Tell me what you love

Lindsay's4littles

DVC Mom to 5 Mouseketeers
We just book our first DVC stay at AKV Kadani village in a 2 bedroom savannah view in June.

We are new to DVC and have never been to AKV before!

Please tell me all you love about the resort! We have 5 children who will be 11, 9, 8, 6, and 18 months when we arrive! What resort activities are there for their ages?

Kidani:
  • Pool AND Water play area
  • Community Hall with crafts/games, etc.
  • Cultural Activities--there are tons of activities--some examples: cultural (African drum lessons), culinary (cookie decorating), animal (night vision viewing)
  • Campfire w/ marshmallow roasting
  • Nightly movies
Check out the October Activity Schedule for examples of programs: http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/resorts/wdw/pdf/AKLCalendar.pdf

We loved our stay at Kidani years ago. It was a rainy trip, so extra time spent at the resort taking advantage of the cultural activities and ordering room service, which comes from Sanaa--so more Indian/African foods vs. chicken fingers/burgers--it was a pleasant surprise for us! Oh, and the animals are out at night as well, so DH and I would sit out on the balcony with a glass of wine while the kids slept and watch the animals.

We just walked into our 2 BR at Kidani-First time here in a 2 BR. Layout of the villa is beautiful. Huge long balcony. Second bedroom is so private-it has its own little "foyer" area, and the laundry is there. Our DGDs arrive in a few hours, so we can tell you more about resort activities then.

Identify the Species by the Feces was a huge hit with the kids in our group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter