AKV Memorial Day Weekend

mstrlucky74

Earning My Ears
So we may be able to grab a great deal on a villa but the dates are may 26 -31. We were planning on going in the beginning of May as it would be less crowded.

So I assume the 26th to the 30th would be incredibly busy compare to the beginning of May when some schools are out? Thanks

So we may be able to grab a great deal on a villa but the dates are may 26 -31. We were planning on going in the beginning of May as it would be less crowded.

So I assume the 26th to the 30th would be incredibly busy compare to the beginning of May when some schools are out? Thanks
It’s not. I go every year around that time and while it is going to be busier than earlier in the month, not enough schools are out to make a tangible impact on crowd levels. Evening touring is especially dead at the parks. Crowds do not start showing up in force until the first week of June.

Beginning of May is not necessarily always dead either. Sometimes you get spikes from the dance/cheer competitions depending on when you go.

It’s not. I go every year around that time and while it is going to be busier than earlier in the month, not enough schools are out to make a tangible impact on crowd levels. Evening touring is especially dead at the parks. Crowds do not start showing up in force until the first week of June.

Beginning of May is not necessarily always dead either. Sometimes you get spikes from the dance/cheer competitions depending on when you go.
Wow..good to know..thank you

Last edited:

I’ve been many times and it’s honestly not that bad. Seems normal to me each time. The resorts might have more people but the parks have never felt bad. It’s definitely not like other major holidays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter