Alamo Drop Off Fee

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet. We just got back from a two week trip. We needed a car for just a couple of days and were dropping it off at the Dolphin. We got a midsize and the total was close to 90$ for two full days including a 30$ drop off fee. We picked up at the airport, (painless) and the garage was just outside the airport. when DH went to bring it back to the dolphin, they said the 30$ drop off fee no longer applied. I made ressies thru the internet and they took the 30 off. They said after Jan 1st the drop off fee should not apply any longer! thought you may want to know incase you still get the "drop off" in your estimate.

That is strange that Alamo would even have a drop charge in Florida... I thought there was a state law in Florida prohibiting the charging of a drop fee when you pick up and drop off a car at any of the rental companies location within the state of Florida. Maybe it doesn't apply to off airport locations (or didn't as this case may be?)

I have rented cars almost every time we go to Florida and usually either pick up or drop off in olando and/or Miami and Ft. Lauderdale and have never been charged a drop fee. Very interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter