Alamo Quicksilver - is it like EA at National?

I'm also curious about the Quicksilver program through Alamo. Since there is no kiosk at MCO, can I go to a special line or do I still have to wait in the regular line at the rental counter? Is there any advantage to being a Quicksilver member for rentals at MCO?
Also, we're leaving in 6 days--I know I can sign up on their web site, but will I need the actual card in hand when I get to the counter or can I simply print out my member # and bring it with me?

I'm also curious about the Quicksilver program through Alamo. Since there is no kiosk at MCO, can I go to a special line or do I still have to wait in the regular line at the rental counter? Is there any advantage to being a Quicksilver member for rentals at MCO?

There is a special QS line at the counter. You can join on line, keep the number written down and use the credit card that you registered to get your car. The advantage, the special QS line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter