Alaska June 17, 2019

7mtina

Earning My Ears
Martin party of 7 headed to Alaska. WooHoo! Who's sailing with us?

Hi Martin party

It seems like we have the whole ship to ourselves. Lol. Nobody is signing up for our cruise week. We wanted to participate in the FE for this week but I can’t find a group to join. Any luck in your end??

Hi Martin party

It seems like we have the whole ship to ourselves. Lol. Nobody is signing up for our cruise week. We wanted to participate in the FE for this week but I can’t find a group to join. Any luck in your end??

Haha! Yeah, we should have plenty of room to spread out! :earboy2: Occasionally I check to see how full ship is and it looks packed so I guess just not many are on the DISboards.

As far as FEs go, have you tried starting a new thread? We have never participated before as our kids are all grown (23,23,20,16) but it might be super fun anyway! I think we will give it a try!

Tina

Hi Tina

I def want to give it a try it seems fun. Mine are still a bit young (10,8) and would love to participate in this. I’ll try and research more. I’ll let you know if I find anything.

Crystal

Hi Tina

I def want to give it a try it seems fun. Mine are still a bit young (10,8) and would love to participate in this. I’ll try and research more. I’ll let you know if I find anything.

Crystal

Yay! I just ordered a 4 pocket fish extender on Etsy. My big kids will LOVE participating. :)

I requested to join that group 2 days ago and haven’t gotten approved. I also Pm’d them individually and got zero response. I’m hoping they do it soon.

Hi!
We just booked the June 17 Alaska cruise, yay!
Anyone want to do FE exchange with us? We have a 7 yr old girl and an 8 month baby girl.
Michelle

Hi!
Anyone want to do FE exchange with us? We have a 7 yr old girl and an 8 month baby girl.
Michelle
Hi Michelle. That’s so awesome. If you go to Facebook you can search for the Disney Cruise June 17, 2019 week and you will find a private group for our week. Once you get approved you can signup on the FE tab under “announcements”. The admin will add you to a FE group. Good luck.

Crystal

Hi!
Michelle

We would love to. I have also signed up for a FE group from the facebook page but we were very late to the game so I am hoping we have a group. I would be happy to gift your girls though!

Thanks! I found the FB group and signed up with them! Did you sign up with the FB group too? Maybe we're in the same group.... :-)

Hello all - I'm so late to getting on here! The cruise is so close and it just hit me to come see if there was a group.
Husband and I will be bringing gifts for everyone's fish extenders but I haven't been accepted into the Facebook group yet so if nothing else we'll just be walking around and putting gifts in randomly. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts