PixieDustMegan

Earning My Ears
Hello,
My Fiance and I got engaged onboard the Disney Wonder in November 2019 on the Panama Canal Cruise! It was the most magical time and a perfect proposal for a Disnerd and Disney Princess like me!
Well we have decided that we would love to get married on the Disney Wonder on an Alaskan Itinerary.
This will be my 12th Disney Cruise and my fiance's 4th.
We are looking at May/June 2021 - Can't wait for the cruises to go on sale so we can book :)
I was wondering if anyone else has had a Disney Cruise Wedding especially in Alaska and could provide me with some more details and information.
Also any UK people who needed to apply for Canadian Wedding License!

Thank you

Congratulations!
Head over to the Wedding board, there is information there.
@lurkyloo has an e-book about everything Disney wedding related.
We did a vow renewal on The Magic in 2012, it was small and perfect.
Back then it was $2500, not sure what it is now, but an Alaskan wedding sounds amazing!

Good Luck!

Congratulations!
Head over to the Wedding board, there is information there.
@lurkyloo has an e-book about everything Disney wedding related.
We did a vow renewal on The Magic in 2012, it was small and perfect.
Back then it was $2500, not sure what it is now, but an Alaskan wedding sounds amazing!

Good Luck!
Thank you for your advice.
Apologies I am completely new to this site and blogs in general, please could you help direct me to the wedding board :)

Go to the top of the page and hit the home page, all the forums will come up.
Click on the Wedding/Honeymoon forum.
Hope that helps, I don't know how to pull the link over. (computer dense)

No advice, just wanted to say congrats!!! We've seen brides on our last 2 cruises on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter