Alcohol Delivery from Publix policy via Instacart?

Yes. Disney will no longer handle / hold any delivered alcohol.
Garden Grocer dropped off an order for us that included beer at bell services last week, several hours before we arrived, with no problems at all. (I had uploaded a scan of my license to their website when placing the order, as usual).

Garden Grocer dropped off an order for us that included beer at bell services last week, several hours before we arrived, with no problems at all. (I had uploaded a scan of my license to their website when placing the order, as usual).
That's not supposed to work anymore. Disney stated a few months ago that they would no longer hold alcohol. Sounds like you got lucky -- perhaps it was wrapped as such that they didn't know it was in the delivery?

ETA the link (not that this is my favorite "news" site but the others I tried linking got ***'ed out):
https://wdwnt.com/2023/08/walt-disn...ervices-no-longer-holding-alcohol-deliveries/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter