Alcohol?

jfis1020

Mrs. Preferred View
Just wondering........... Do they serve alcohol in the Magic Kingdom at DL? I know they don't at MK in WDW, but just thought I'd ask!

DH refers to the MK at WDW as "The Dry County"!!!!! :rotfl2:

If you want alcohol, you need to go to CA or hang around DTD. Catal has the Uva bar in the center of DTD.

The only place in DL they sell alcohol is club 33, so unless you can get in there, no alcohol. You can buy it in DCA, the hotels, and downtown disney.

The Cove Bar is at Ariels Grotto The serve snacks (lobster nachos mmmmmm.......)

SANDIEGOFAN said:
Where is this place and do they serve food?

It's actually in a little "nook" - over by the Tortilla making place. There's a margarita stand, and a place next to it that has draft beer. There's also 2 counter services places right by it.

moohammy said:
It's actually in a little "nook" - over by the Tortilla making place. There's a margarita stand, and a place next to it that has draft beer. There's also 2 counter services places right by it.

Margaritas?? I'm in!! :rotfl: Yes Lucy, I do love my margaritas!!!

moohammy said:
Great! I've been to the beer truck a couple of times but had no idea there were margaritas to be found. After a long, but enjoyable day, it's a great way to relax a little before the long walk back to HoJo's.

Great wine bar too in DCA...lots of excellent wines by the glass. It's up a flight of stairs in the Seasons of the Vine area.

If you want a real margarita, you are better off going to Ariel's Grotto, not the margarita stand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter