~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok here's what I wound up with. I think I'm going to do a bunch of different styles and SEND EM ALL!! I guess it will be random (unless I know some people who will :roll: at the thought of disney characters) ... Let me know what you think -- and if I should modify them at all... THANKS GIRLS!!!

newsletters_Page_1.jpg
newsletters_Page_2.jpg
newsletters_Page_3.jpg
newsletters_Page_4.jpg
newsletters_Page_5.jpg
newsletters_Page_6.jpg
newsletters_Page_7.jpg

Thanks!! And I just noticed your adorable DF - love your siggie pic -- he's a hottie! :rotfl: :rolleyes1

thats my boyyy! i love him so much, he really is all i could need he makes me so happy, hes in the cape right now for work and it sucks cuz were so not used to spending time away from each other (we see/sleep with each other every day) i duno, its different and after getting out of the hospital hes the only one i want around and hes gone so ive been bumming....so i made the picture for my sig so i can see him even on the DIS :cloud9:

I love all of them but the last two don't really have a "theme" like the others do. However, they are still really cool!! I love the way you did them. I would send them at random that's a cool idea!

I love all of them but the last two don't really have a "theme" like the others do. However, they are still really cool!! I love the way you did them. I would send them at random that's a cool idea!

::yes:: Thanks!! Yeah I think I might cut those two out -- but df really likes the one with flounder... :confused3

::yes:: Thanks!! Yeah I think I might cut those two out -- but df really likes the one with flounder... :confused3

Since he loves Flounder and really who doesn't?!?! why don't you do a Little Mermaid theme one? So take the pic of Sebastian and move it to the one with Flounder and then add one other pic and you will have a Little Mermaid one! :confused3 Just a thought.

Since he loves Flounder and really who doesn't?!?! why don't you do a Little Mermaid theme one? So take the pic of Sebastian and move it to the one with Flounder and then add one other pic and you will have a Little Mermaid one! :confused3 Just a thought.

what a GREAT idea!! I have some good ones of ariel and eric in wedding garb too -- thanks!!! :thumbsup2

Oooooohhh I LIKEY!!! :thumbsup2

And you know...those newsletters all totally go together because aren't you doing "movie" tables at your reception?? So it's like they are all part of your theme!

please send me a NBC one its SO cute im also OBSESSED with the lilo and stitch one <3 greatt jobbbb

please send me a NBC one its SO cute im also OBSESSED with the lilo and stitch one <3 greatt jobbbb

haha Thanks!! I can totally send you them - just pm me your email!

Oooooohhh I LIKEY!!! :thumbsup2

And you know...those newsletters all totally go together because aren't you doing "movie" tables at your reception?? So it's like they are all part of your theme!

Haha You're so right Rachel! I thought about that today! I'm so smart I didn't even know it! lol. It's swell. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!