~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.

Haha, i freaking LOVE harry potter -- inspired my siggie! We were just watching the third one -- DF got me the whole BluRay box set for xmas! It's even awesomer in high def!! Ron is my favorite!! And Neville... :goodvibes

I hate that the posts are posting out of order in the thread -- its going to make everything VERY confusing...especially with my PJ. I hope they didn't do that on purpose -- :confused3

Alissa I love the way all the newsletters turned out!!!! (The Little Mermaid - Flounder one turned out fantastic!) Would you email me how you did them?

Alissa I love the way all the newsletters turned out!!!! (The Little Mermaid - Flounder one turned out fantastic!) Would you email me how you did them?

sure i can send you them all if you want to use them as templates -- just send me your email!

After checking out the cake thread on another forum, I decided to change our cake desgin :confused3

We loved the NBC cake below but I was never too sure about the "frilly" layer design. I want to have something else to break it up, but I didn't really loooove the vine look -- but I do like these circles!! I LOVE IT!!!

weddingcake.jpg

weddingcakecloseup.jpg

groomscake.jpg
(grooms cake)

similar to this swirly layer instead
swirl%20butter%20cream%20wedding%20cake.jpg

My apologies for posting these pics twice, but since I modified the design just now, I thought I'd post again so you could see them all together and not have to jump around to different pages. Couldn't find the NBC topper pic again, guess it wasn't on photobucket...you'll have to go searching... sorry!! :surfweb:

Should I make the swirls a different color? :confused3 Our wedding colors are black, white and violet. So, I think the stripes are going to be black and purple...I could make the swirlies black or purple -- any thoughts?

That cake is so awesome! DF will flip when I show him the pictures! That is one of his favorite movies! I also say the purple swirls would be awesome. :thumbsup2

I like swirly layer too! Cute idea, def go for a color change.. maybe a subtle one sort of like the pic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter