All Balances For UK Tickets And Packages For 2020 Needs To Be Paid By June 10

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
https://www.facebook.com/pg/orlandoattractiontickets/posts/?ref=page_internal
Walt Disney World Resort have recently made a decision to stop sale on all new 2020 tickets.
Disney are now insisting that all customers who have a 7, 14 or 21 day Disney ticket or MNSSHP booked will need to finalise their booking by the 10th June.

If you're still travelling to Orlando in 2020 and have a booking that includes a Disney ticket (including Disney, Universal switch ticket, Orlando Passport, Ultimate Passport, Mickeys not so Scary Halloween Party etc) then you'll need to ensure that the balance is paid in full by the 10th June 2020.

The Disney tickets on your booking will then be valid to be used up until the 30th September 2021. If you have Universal included on that booking they will be valid to use until the 17th December 2021 and 3 park SeaWorld tickets will be valid to use until the 31st December 2021.
Once the balance is paid, tickets will then be dispatched within 28 days.

🤔How can I pay my balance?
As our call centre is currently closed due to social distancing guidelines you'll need to pay your outstanding balance by logging in to your customer account online via our website, click on 'your bookings' and then 'pay an instalment' you can then enter in the full outstanding balance and payment details.
Please see the following link for instructions on how to do this: https://www.orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk/deposit.aspx
If you have Disney on your reservation and the balance has not been paid in full by the 10th June we will not be able to supply the Disney tickets to you as Disney will not allow the activation of their tickets past this date.

🤔What does this mean for me?
If you only have Disney tickets reserved, the booking will need to be cancelled down. (standard T&C's apply)
If you have other tickets on your booking that you wish to keep you'll need to email in to us at info@orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk with your booking reference number so that we can cancel the Disney tickets from your booking. (standard T&C's apply)

If you have Disney tickets on your order and we have not heard from you by the 9th June 2020 we will assume that you wish for your booking to be cancelled and will do this for you. (standard T&C's apply)

Alternatively, if you wish to amend your booking to 2021 tickets (thus making the balance due date due 8 weeks prior to your new departure date) you'll just need to email in to us at info@orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk with your booking reference number and one of our team can quote this for you. There will be no amendment fee, just the difference in price between the 2020 to 2021 tickets.
-Any partially used tickets will not be entitled to any refunds.
-Please note that for some orders, e-tickets may be provided.

Do you have an official Disney link for this? This appears to be the company's own policy and nothing to do with Disney despite what they are saying. I've received no email and I'm going to phone Disney to double check on this.

Do you have an official Disney link for this? This appears to be the company's own policy and nothing to do with Disney despite what they are saying. I've received no email and I'm going to phone Disney to double check on this.

It seems to be info being sent to Travel Agents as the same information is on another Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/FloridaTix/posts/?ref=page_internal
FloridaTix
6 hrs ·
Official Update from FloridaTix in relation to WDW 2020 Ticket Changes:
We're sure you’ve seen the recent announcement from Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and their decision to stop all new bookings for 2020. You can read the full announcement here: https://www.floridatix.com/…/walt-disney-world-2020-ticket…/ In addition to this decision, Disney are insisting that all customers (whether booked direct with Disney or with an official partner like Floridatix) finalise all ticket bookings by the 10th June.
❓ What does this mean for me?
If you still intend to travel to Florida during 2020, then you will need to ensure that your outstanding balance is paid in full before the 10th June 2020. Once your balance has been paid in full, your tickets will be valid until 30th September 2021. Tickets will be despatched within 14 days of you paying your outstanding balance.
🎟️ To pay your balance, simply click here: https://www.floridatix.com/deposit/login and enter your email address and Booking ID. You will then be able to pay your balance by credit card or paypal. If you would prefer to pay over the phone, then please call 0330 100 3130. Please be aware phone lines may be busy and are open Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm.
If you haven’t paid your final balance by 10th June, we will be unable to supply you with your tickets because Disney will not allow us to activate any tickets past this deadline.
If you no longer intend to travel to Florida in 2020 then you don’t need to do anything. If we haven’t heard from you by the 10th June 2020, we will assume that you wish for your booking to be cancelled and we will action this for you (standard terms & conditions apply).
Any partially used tickets will not be entitled to any refunds.

Nothing to do with Disney themselves. This is just this particular company trying to get you to pay the balances now.
Disney are not, repeat NOT, insisting on anyone paying the balance before they are scheduled to be and if Disney were to do that they would contact their customers directly in an official email.
If you are a customer of this company I would email them to ask them why are they giving this false information that they are claiming is from Disney.

It seems to be info being sent to Travel Agents as the same information is on another Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/FloridaTix/posts/?ref=page_internal
FloridaTix
6 hrs ·
Official Update from FloridaTix in relation to WDW 2020 Ticket Changes:
We're sure you’ve seen the recent announcement from Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and their decision to stop all new bookings for 2020. You can read the full announcement here: https://www.floridatix.com/…/walt-disney-world-2020-ticket…/ In addition to this decision, Disney are insisting that all customers (whether booked direct with Disney or with an official partner like Floridatix) finalise all ticket bookings by the 10th June.
❓ What does this mean for me?
If you still intend to travel to Florida during 2020, then you will need to ensure that your outstanding balance is paid in full before the 10th June 2020. Once your balance has been paid in full, your tickets will be valid until 30th September 2021. Tickets will be despatched within 14 days of you paying your outstanding balance.
🎟 To pay your balance, simply click here: https://www.floridatix.com/deposit/login and enter your email address and Booking ID. You will then be able to pay your balance by credit card or paypal. If you would prefer to pay over the phone, then please call 0330 100 3130. Please be aware phone lines may be busy and are open Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm.
If you haven’t paid your final balance by 10th June, we will be unable to supply you with your tickets because Disney will not allow us to activate any tickets past this deadline.
If you no longer intend to travel to Florida in 2020 then you don’t need to do anything. If we haven’t heard from you by the 10th June 2020, we will assume that you wish for your booking to be cancelled and we will action this for you (standard terms & conditions apply).
Any partially used tickets will not be entitled to any refunds.

I am concerned that they are taking your money before they should with no real guarantee that you will be able to travel because of the travel restrictions currently in place and your money will be in their account collecting interest and you will have a heck of a job getting a timely refund should you not be able to travel. There is absolutely no reason why they should be demanding this.

I am concerned that they are taking your money before they should with no real guarantee that you will be able to travel because of the travel restrictions currently in place and your money will be in their account collecting interest and you will have a heck of a job getting a timely refund should you not be able to travel. There is absolutely no reason why they should be demanding this.
Collecting interest - have you seen what the base rate is?

I really do not think 2 companies have come up with the same ploy to rake in money on the same day. This does make sense as no new tickets can be sold and a Disney are here making sure the companies do not put some through on the sly.

its nit the announcement I think anybody wanted to hear though.

Collecting interest - have you seen what the base rate is?

I really do not think 2 companies have come up with the same ploy to rake in money on the same day. This does make sense as no new tickets can be sold and a Disney are here making sure the companies do not put some through on the sly.

its nit the announcement I think anybody wanted to hear though.

Disney are now insisting that all customers who have a 7, 14 or 21 day Disney ticket or MNSSHP booked will need to finalise their booking by the 10th June.
Disney are not insisting on this at all. I called them to check, I'm due to pay my balance at the end of July and Disney travel company told me they are not asking for balances to be collected June 10th at all and if they were they would tell customers via official email from WDTC itself.

I'm only passing on what Disney told me, as I'm sure there are people out there who saw this post on facebook and on here and panicked as they have budgeted to pay the balance on the agreed date.

I'm not telling people not to pay these two companies the balances for their trips by June 10th. I'm just saying that it is not Disney telling them to do it. As for the interest rates, that's on savings accounts, companies don't have the same kind of accounts you or I have, their invest their monies differently.

I have no desire to start an argument, but, I would advise the customers of these two companies to contact Disney and get some sort of written confirmation that this is not a Disney policy and ask the companies why they are claiming that this is Disney policy before handing over money before the agreed balance payment date.

Disney are not insisting on this at all. I called them to check, I'm due to pay my balance at the end of July and Disney travel company told me they are not asking for balances to be collected June 10th at all and if they were they would tell customers via official email from WDTC itself.

I'm only passing on what Disney told me, as I'm sure there are people out there who saw this post on facebook and on here and panicked as they have budgeted to pay the balance on the agreed date.

I'm not telling people not to pay these two companies the balances for their trips by June 10th. I'm just saying that it is not Disney telling them to do it. As for the interest rates, that's on savings accounts, companies don't have the same kind of accounts you or I have, their invest their monies differently.

I have no desire to start an argument, but, I would advise the customers of these two companies to contact Disney and get some sort of written confirmation that this is not a Disney policy and ask the companies why they are claiming that this is Disney policy before handing over money before the agreed balance payment date.
Generally though these ticket companies are referring to ticket sales, I do not think they sell a package as you buy when you buy direct from Disney.

Re interest rates, I work in the financial business, if these companies are large corporates then you can be right it’s not in a front line savings accounts. But even so corporate rates are hardly any different. Take a look at 5 year mortgage rates. Banks buy money in from the likes you refer to and sell at less than 2% after having put the good margin on. Even if they were keeping the cash, which I doubt Disney let’s them do (I would be surprised if the creditor days given from date of activation of tickets was more than a few days), I still highly doubt they would risk the small gain against risking their reputation and ability to seek Disney’s tickets. If wrong doing Disney would drop them as a ticket seller to protect their brand.

You can say you are not trying to have an argument but what you are saying is trying to suggest these business’s are wrong-doing when you have no real basis, so it is right to question you.

My only issue is that they are claiming it is Disney policy when it is only their policy. Why can't they just say that they have decided this is what they want to do. A bit of honesty?
End of conversation.

You do not get to decide when a conversation is finished.

My understanding is that Disney has told all ticket sellers to do this. If it was their policy then why was it not already the case? I’ve seen elsewhere this only applies to ticket sales, not holiday packages that include a ticket as part of the package.

Wow that is so rude. Remember, manners don't cost a thing!
If someone doesn't want to discuss this anymore then they have every right to.
Rude much!

Honestly, I found the "end of discussion" rude. If someone doesn't want to discuss, as you say, they don't have to do so. They can just stop posting. Saying "end of discussion" is saying that no else should be able to keep talking/posting either.

Wow that is so rude. Remember, manners don't cost a thing!
If someone doesn't want to discuss this anymore then they have every right to.
Rude much!
I’m sorry but my opinion is it is rude to say this conservation is finished. For me that is saying my opinion is right and that‘s that. They do not have to reply. But they were suggesting companies were making up rules to benefit themselves when it actually seems far more likely it is Disney setting the agenda. I’ve no involvement with either of the companies but always feel it is right to stand up when someone or company is having negative things said about them that is being stated close to fact rather than saying at least something like ‘I think’. Even then there is no real basis for this.

You should apologise for your comment in my opinion.

On balance, I think the ‘end of conversation’ comment was no more than a short form of personally concluding an opinion, ‘to my mind that is the end of it’. I cannot read any intention to close the discussion between others.
I wondered whether the two companies were connected but I can’t find any evidence to suggest that they are.

look seriously, pack it in. Enough.

This thread is about UK people who have booked packages with UK travel agents and who still have to pay a balance. Important info, take your squabbles elsewhere.

Welsh Dragon - diplomatic way if looking at it.

i actually think there is a confusion between paying balance of a full holiday and a ticket only purchase. I’m fairly sure these 2 companies referred to (which I agree do not seem to be linked) are getting ticket only purchases completed. They often allow a deposit to be paid knowing they can actually register ticket sales at a set price until a certain time. But with Disney pulling ticket sales they’ve been forced to complete the sales now.

But what I said was not rude In my opinion.

Just for clarification

This information applies to UK guests who have booked tickets / package with UK third party sellers ie travel agents and not direct through Disney.

Disney have suspended all sales of park tickets.

However, if you have just paid a deposit with a travel agent, they have not bought your park tickets from Disney. They only buy your park tickets from Disney when you pay the balance that due to them.

Disney are allowing third party sellers ie travel agents to continue to buy park tickets until June 10.

This is why the UK travel agents are emailing guests and asking for the balance to be paid by June 10, even if the balance was originally not due until July or August.

They will not be able to buy park tickets after June 10.

Disney have it on their own page that no further tickets will be sold after the cut off date. I don't see why people are arguing about resellers relaying this info to customers. If you have a deposit on tickets they need paying for so the agent can secure the tickets with Disney

Disney will hopefully after the cut off date know the numbers they will need to try get through the parks.

The poor staff must have a nightmare on organising this. I understand we are all disappointed " our " plans are messed up but so is every single million other guest, some people are so blinkered and unable to see the bigger picture.

I can't even comprehend the logistical nightmare that must be going on behind the scenes right now for all the CMS and management.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!