"All circuits are busy now"

Melani

"keep moving forward"
I was in the middle of a call with MS when there a was a weird buzzer sound and then the line started beeping and I could not hear the person anymore, it just kept beeping constantly.

So I hung up and tried again, now I either get a busy signal or "do-do-da - all circuits are busy now please try again later"

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Is it MY phone company or theirs? Would using my DH's cell phone work better? or maybe the 407#?

How frustrating to wait all that time on hold and just when she gets to the point of the call - bzzzzzzzz

It's called, busy time of that year for MS. Waits have been reported as long as 20 minutes with several members saying that they never get a ring.

I was in the middle of a call with MS when there a was a weird buzzer sound and then the line started beeping and I could not hear the person anymore, it just kept beeping constantly.

So I hung up and tried again, now I either get a busy signal or "do-do-da - all circuits are busy now please try again later"

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Is it MY phone company or theirs? Would using my DH's cell phone work better? or maybe the 407#?

How frustrating to wait all that time on hold and just when she gets to the point of the call - bzzzzzzzz

Oh no. :headache:

Good luck. pixiedust:

11 month window for Christmas Ressies...might try to email your request and by all means keep calling or try the 407 #...GOODLUCKpirate:

I have been getting that message a lot when calling CRO and Disney Dining but not sure where the problem is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter