All Day Dining Deal- Sea World

colormegreen

Mouseketeer
So...my son really loves sharks and we have taken him to Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, but he isn't impressed. We have not been to sea world since 2010.

Now, I know sea world is not like Disneyland where you can take in food. We plan on having breakfast before going to the park (if we choose not to do the dining plan). My question is, is the dining plan worth it? At Disneyland we usually just have an early dinner or late lunch and that last us until we get home. I mean, we buy popcorn and churros...so I imagine we will do so at sea world as well. is the dining plan worth it and is the quality of food good? I've been on yelp and people say the food taste horrible, but reviews were from last year. I'm hoping they have improve, and people don't post prices..to see if it be worth it as well. Are restaurants open for breakfast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter