All Season Dining Plan for 2020 Pass Members only

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
SeaWorld is rolling out a new dining plan called All Season Dining that is for pass members only. The price is $120 and it allows you to get one entrée for lunch and one entrée for dinner, with 4 hours between the two. This goes until Dec 31, 2020.

This is at participating restaurants only but it looks like all the major places are participating. You do not get a side or dessert or drink.

They also have options for an All Season Drink Bottle for $35 (fountain drinks and Icee refills) and a 2 Park All Season Dining Plan for $170 (this adds on Aquatica).

Busch Gardens Williamsburg had that I saw for this year. Must have went well. Sounds great if your local. To pop over on any free afternoon to wander around the animals and grab dinner would be awesome if I were local.

I'm so glad SW brought this back (I loved it the first time around)
Curious - did you happen to keep track of what you would have spent, to see what the total cost worked out to be? Wondering how the numbers work out, knowing it all depends on how often you visit the park, and if you get just the free entrée or also add in sides and drinks.

Curious - did you happen to keep track of what you would have spent, to see what the total cost worked out to be? Wondering how the numbers work out, knowing it all depends on how often you visit the park, and if you get just the free entrée or also add in sides and drinks.

I did not. However, I'm sure it would have been in the thousands (it was available for 13 months and 1.5 weeks last time. I had it paid for in less then 4 weeks, so I essentially had 12 months free). I used it at least 2 times a week, more during summer and the Christmas season.

Now, while this time around doesn't include the side or drink (though I'm leaning towards adding on the cup), having 2 entrees a day is pretty good. Especially as a lot come with some sort of side, like fries or chips

Is it available if we have the Sesame Place Platinum pass? We had it a few years ago when it was $79 with one meal and it was a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!