All signed up for AK moonlight magic -- who else is attending?

We're book for 5/16. We have reservations at Tusker House for dinner at 5. We will take it easy in the morning and early afternoon so we can enjoy the whole night. We did DAK last year and it was awesome, can't wait.

We are booked for April 17. Hoping no flu, dance rehearsals or school mess it up like the MK event in January.

We'll be there on 5/16! I'm so excited to be there for an event :) Planning a lazy day at the resort until we leave to go to Animal Kingdom.

Hi all-so we are planning on 5/16, but we are offsite and can only RSVP for 6 of us and there are 7 (3 adults and 4 kids)-hope this isn't out of line, but would anyone be willing to add 1 more person to their reservation?? We have a car so I could meet up where ever you are checking in to grab wrist band-any help would be greatly appreciated!!! hoping for some pixie dust so my mom can enjoy this w/her 2 DD's and 4 grandkids!!

We are going. Have a rsvp for 5 I believe or maybe 6? can't remember. whatever the max was for a Poly studio.
but we may not need them all so @HLShone stick around and we will be glad to help if we can't use them.

We are going. Have a rsvp for 5 I believe or maybe 6? can't remember. whatever the max was for a Poly studio.
but we may not need them all so @HLShone stick around and we will be glad to help if we can't use them.

omg, that would be fantastic-let me know when you figure it out-if you end up needing all yours no worries-we have worked out 2 backup plans if we don't grab the 7th-either me or my sister will just stay back-or we are actually thinking of leaving the 2 littlest at the kids club for a few hours-we'll see, but really nice of you to respond-if it works out, I'll send you over my email/phone # so we can converse privately :)

omg, that would be fantastic-let me know when you figure it out-if you end up needing all yours no worries-we have worked out 2 backup plans if we don't grab the 7th-either me or my sister will just stay back-or we are actually thinking of leaving the 2 littlest at the kids club for a few hours-we'll see, but really nice of you to respond-if it works out, I'll send you over my email/phone # so we can converse privately :)

sounds good. If you keep posting here on the DIS, we'll be able to send each other a message to coordinate once you have 10 posts. I'll know soon what we're doing but if I have 6 tix, I may already have an extra. Just need to look at that confirm when I get a chance.

sounds good. If you keep posting here on the DIS, we'll be able to send each other a message to coordinate once you have 10 posts. I'll know soon what we're doing but if I have 6 tix, I may already have an extra. Just need to look at that confirm when I get a chance.

thanks so much @poison ivy !!! I'll def do some posts-should have been on here a long time ago, but my mother is a fanatic and usually has answers for me-LOL-maybe I can set my avatar too-anyway, keep me posted-its all so exciting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter