all star movie resort

beachyteacher

Earning My Ears
sea green

WE are making reservations for a 4 day trip to the movie all star resort. Is it decent? Which rooms are better than others? How do I get a CRIB for my one year old??? Any advice or "been there people" please respond,

Thanks!

The All Stars are great resorts. I personally like building 9 or 10 at ASMo because they are close to the main building which holds check in, the food court, the gift shop and arcade. It is also close to the bus stop and you don't have to pay the extra $10 for a prefered room. These are the Toy Story buildings and the theming is pure Disney.

Ask for a crib when you make your reservations. The All Stars can sleep 4 people or five if one is under two and in a crib. The rooms are smaller than the other disney resorts but about the same size as normal hotels. The buses are great and I usually don't use my car.

The best advice I can give you is to check www.mousesavers.com for hotel rates. Mary posts the best rates here and can save you quite a bit of $$.

See pictures and FAQ at wdwig.com. Have you stayed on property before? The All-Stars are so cute and after I stayed there , I would not want to stay offsite again. I've even gone back after staying at a deluxe and was not disappointed.

We tried for a Dalmation room last May and didn't get it but we ended up in a very nice Toy Story room. It was almost on the corner of the ground floor. I liked the convenience and the food court was pretty good. It's a must for families with kids. You'll have no problems there. Have a good trip!!

We were at the ASMo two weeks ago in the Mighty Ducks bldg. We were not disappointed in the resort at all! Our bldg was a little ways away from the main building and Fantasia Pool, but we had our own smaller pool based on the Mighty Ducks movie.

We had ressies at the Contemporary for Memorial Day weekend but ended up changing to a Holidy Inn (with a Kid Suite) offsite to be with our friends who were going with us for the weekend. That hotel was not anywhere near as nice as ASMo, not nearly as easy to get around. It didn't have the nice landscaping and was very noisy. When we saw the room, we almost checked out if we could've gotten in at the ASMo (no room at the Contemporary).

My point, they are great resorts and I would rather stay there than off site again (It was an easy comparision since we went twice in two weeks).

Oh, and the ASMo was MUCH MUCH cleaner!! We loved it! Can't say the same about that Holiday Inn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter