All Star Movies Rooms

heagandy

Earning My Ears
I will be staying at All Star Movies starting this Friday and had a few questions/wonderings about the resort. First, does anyone know about the status of the renovations for the rooms? I just looked at Disney’s site and noticed the room pictures were of the new rooms, leading me to believe renovations are complete. I made sure to request a room in a building that had completed renovations, but it would be fantastic to know that we’re guaranteed a renovated room!

Second, I know the new rooms have two queen beds as opposed to two doubles. Are king beds available (we have a standard room booked)? Undercover tourist indicates that there are king beds but I don’t see them mentioned on Disney’s site.

Thanks much to anyone with info in advanced!:groom:

They are not finished with the renovation yet. But I think all the standard rooms are finished and the buildings still in progress are closed, so you won't get a room there. As far as king rooms, I'm afraid I don't know.

They do have Kings, but they are handicap accessible, you can request one but they are usually pre booked. There are not a lot of them, but when you get there ask and see if they have one available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter