All-Star Movies

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Ok, I'm planning a vacation for my sister for November 6 - 12. I went to book the room at the Movies and the hotel is already booked up! How is that possible? I mean November is supposed to be a least travelled time. I can still book the Movies for over the summer and thats when a lot more people go. What's the deal?

Wow, that does seem strange. Where you trying to use a code or discount of some kind. I booked ours for Sept just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I booked Movies for the end of October last week. Were you trying for an extended period?

Call back again. Last year we went during a very slow time and after we made our initial reservation at the ASMo we decided to extend our trip by a day. The first time we called they said that there were no rooms available at all. That seemed strange to me so I called back and the next CM told me there was no problem extending our stay. She did say that sometimes the discount codes confuse some CMs. We had the AAA discount rate and I think that the first CM was searching for a room for one night at the AAA rate instead of simply extending our 6 night AAA rate into a 7 night AAA rate.

11/6 - 11/12 doesn't seem like an extended stay to me.
Well, I didn't call, I just looked at the online reservations. Thats about it.

I prefer to do things on-line, too, but it is a HUGE pain when you find a discount code. If you booked on line, there is no place to put the code. You can call the number, and they transfer you all around, then you have to cancel the one reservation and start all over.

I'd use CRO to make your ressies, that way as codes come up, you can use them.

Have fun!

It actually might be booked up already, as that is Jersey week. All the schools here in NJ are off from school, due to teacher conferences and a lot of people here take advantage of that and go down to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter