All Stars availability?

bubbadog

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me why I am seeing no availability at any of the All Stars resorts for the first weekend in May? Wondering if there is some convention or something going on. I have never been in May, is it really that busy?

Can anyone tell me why I am seeing no availability at any of the All Stars resorts for the first weekend in May? Wondering if there is some convention or something going on. I have never been in May, is it really that busy?

Not sure about next May, but this past May a Cheer/Dance competition rented out all 3 All Stars at the beginning of May.

Aha! Maybe I will look at another weekend then... Although, we were there in December at the same time as Pop Warner and didn't have any issues. I am not attached to the All Star resorts so might look at another resort as well. Thanks for the quick reply!

There are major cheer competitions going on that time of year. These are are the All-Star end of season, invitation only finals. (Some call it "The Superbowl of All-Star Cheerleading")

The Cheerleading and Dance Worlds
April 28-30, 2018
* 2017 attendance: more than 9000 cheerleaders and 3500 dance athletes (40 countries)

The Summit
May 4-6, 2018
* 2017 attendance: more than 900 teams

The D2 Summit
May 11-13, 2018
* 2017 attendance: almost 900 teams

Last edited:

And it looks like this!lol:)

15219770736_1b0c04ae4d_c.jpg

Whenever I see a title like this I have to open, and scroll,

as I know I'll see this picture ............ and chuckle! :rotfl:
I always enjoy watching Families who have no idea what is going on as they walk from their rooms in Home Run Hotel past Mickey Mouse Field on their way to Stadium Hall with looks of "confusion" on their faces!lol:)

I'm sure in their wildest dreams they didn't think they would go to DISNEY WORLD and find themselves in the middle of thousands of Cheerleaders!lol:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter