Aloha from DC

Stitch'sGlitch626

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

It’s been a few years since I’ve been to Disney, but thankfully in 245 days that itch will be scratched.

I’m a 32 year old (who will never grow up), who’s favorite part of Disney is Star Wars, Food and Wine, Figment, and of course the great experiment 626.

I’ve been a Disney Addict ever since my parents took me to Disney as a kid. I fell in love with the fact that there is no other place in the world where all the worries of the world disappear when you pass under the welcome to Disney arch.

Let’s be honest though the planning is half the fun. This upcoming trip will be with the parents and hopefully some good friends I haven’t lived near in almost a year (one of the hard parts of being in the military, you make friends only to have one of you move after X years), and possibly my kid sis. Our goals are to eat and drink to the beat as we adventure around the world.

Thanks for being a great place to get questions answered and get excited over upcoming trips!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter