Already booked trip...can I take advantage of Free Dining?!

littleladykaty

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to do? Or since we've already paid in full are we out of luck?! ACK, this could change a lot of things!!!

You should be able to get the free dining. Call on 4/4 FIRST THING and see if you can change. If the same resort/accomodations are available they can just cancel the 1st ressie and apply the balance to the new ressie w/free dining. Or, worst case scenario,they will issue a refund and then recharge the new ressie (doubtful they would do this, but an inexperienced CM may attempt something like this). You should have no problems. If you're a Disney Visa cardholder call right away, if not, call 4/4. Good luck!

Well I called and the very lovely wonderful man on the phone added the dining plan to our reservation and somehow I ended up with a $156 credit! He couldn't believe it either, but he went through three times to make sure!!! YAY Magic of Disney!!!! princess: :wizard:

I had to cancel my existing reservation and re-book. Probably because my first one was with the AAA discount. :confused3

I just did it! No problems adding the code and I got the same package I had already booked. I guess I will be getting a nice credit on my card!

LakeAriel said:
I had to cancel my existing reservation and re-book. Probably because my first one was with the AAA discount. :confused3

I changed ours this morning with AAA.. we did loose the discount but it still worked out to $1150 savings....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter