Alternative to Chef Mickey's?

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
Well I only had about a month to get together some PS's and cannot get Chef Mickeys. My little guy is going thru a big Mickey phase right now and I would love it if he could see Mickey. I'm open to suggestions. LTT and Garden Grill are also booked.

Thanks

Laura

I can't remember for sure,but I think Mickey shows up at the Restaurantosaurus Breakfast. You want to double check....

How about the ice cream social at the garden grill. I know its not a meal, but at least mickey will be there.

we have alot of fun with Mickey at Donald's breakfastasaurus. Infact we enjoy this more the CM's.

Other must do faves, though I dont think MIckey ever goes are Liberty Tree Tavern (with charactures) and the Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner show.

You can try Ohana's - although we were a little disappointed here our last trip. Mickey was stationary - which meant we stood in line to see him and got (since we had a last seating, and sat late) rushed through - honestly if I knew I'd be standing in line to see Mickey I'd have just gone to Toontown.

I would also recommend the ice cream social at the Garden Grill. It's every afternoon at around 3pm. We took DD there in May and she loved it. Mickey came by twice and sat with her and played.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter