Am I being stupid?

ToffPrincess

Mouseketeer
On every video they mention cast columns and that there are posts (not videos) of each member’s best and worsts...
I cant seem to find them anywhere? Can anyone help me out and send some links because I cant seem to locate them! I am about as observant as a goldfish so please forgive!

Cast columns, I believe, are pretty new. They're on wdwinfo.com

As far as best and worst, I think that's Steve's new column where he revisits some of the best and worst from the podcast. I could be wrong, but I think that may be what you're thinking of.

Thank you its just that I cant find WHERE on that site they are! I must be tech challenged!

Ah, ok, sorry. Um, it's not set up very clearly, imo. If you search "Charles Boda" at the top, a list of his articles pulls up. But, that search function doesn't work great and there should be a section just for those columns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!