Am I the only one who cannot make reservations this morning?

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
I have been trying all morning to make reservations. I have gotten a few but the website keeps crashing and now I cannot do anything. This is so frustrating. I am trying to stay positive but it is difficult when all I can think of is spending holiday dinners at quick service.

New resort discounts were released this morning, which could be causing some traffic stress on the website. So frustrating when that happens on your ADR day. Hope it lightens up soon.

I’m having the same problems. I’m so frustrated. Very excited for great new discounts, but really upset that it dropped on my ADR day. 😔

I’m having the same problems. I’m so frustrated. Very excited for great new discounts, but really upset that it dropped on my ADR day. 😔
I called and was able to get a few things. I am making some off-site reservations as there are nights where there is literally no reservation available for dinner for our party except for parks that we cannot hop to.

I called and was able to get a few things. I am making some off-site reservations as there are nights where there is literally no reservation available for dinner for our party except for parks that we cannot hop to.
Sorry you’re having problems too. Are you looking for Christmas week?

Still having problems—both app and website—anyone having luck?

Yes, I was looking for Christmas week. I didn't get several things that I wanted but we was able to fill in using Open Table for Disney Springs restaurants.

When I tried to book ADR, I've gotten "sorry for the PAWS" reservations are not currently available. error screen from Thu Oct 22 2am EST onward. Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter