• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I the only one who thinks....

Taylor

Driver of the Ultimate Driving Machine
that the 2 to 3 weeks before a WDW vacation are actually the longest and hardest to get through? When we had more than 100 days to go, time seemed to fly by, and I didn't find myself thinking about it much. Now, with only 3 weeks to go I am obsessed with every vacation detail, and time seems to dragggggggg on.

I cant wait until October 27!! :Pinkbounc

I agree that it does seem to slow down to a snails crawl. I'm afraid that the last 24 hours will seem like forever. But it will be here before you know it and then you will be at MK watching the parade.

And time will go even faster on the day you leave -- and you rush to get through traffic (how come no one's ever in a hurry when I'm trying to get to the airport) and it goes REALLY fast once you arrive in Orlando!

Hope you have a great time!

(I leave in 2 1/2 days!!) ::MickeyMo

Oh I agree!!!! I am sitting here banging my head on the wall and willing and begging the counter to go Faster!! But it is still chugging along! :( :tongue: :hyper: I know how you feel!::yes::

Oh My Yes.

Time is absolutely *dragging*, and I think it's going to get worse between now and then.

Although, the day of should go quick pre-airport....our flight takes off at 7am. The day before, however.... :(

I'm not down to counting hours yet, because I think it would be too depressing, but I told DH only a few hours ago that I wanted it to be right NOW!! ;)

right now I am too busy panicing since i need to make Ps and don't know which for sure yet!!! so yeah I guess the time is flying right now. the longest 24 hours ever though is the day proceeding!!! the sun must stand still

Nope ( ::yes:: ),I have never felt that way :rolleyes:

It is more like :hyper: :Pinkbounc :hyper: :yo-yo:

I only wish there was a way to speed :moped: things up!!

:rotfl:

Yes, I have noticed this.... time slows down before the trip- then ZOOMS by while you are there and before you know it- it's time to go home. *wahhhhh pout*
Fortunately for me- I don't think I'll be all sad and stuff at the end of my next trip because it won't be long after that -that I'll be going again with the family. ;)

This past 4-5 days has really dragged BAD... but that might be because the kids are out for fall break too. LOL Keeping them entertained all day (and they get up extremely early now) PLUS quiet as possible because DH is on nights and needs to sleep PLUS it's been raining so no playing outside- well that makes for really really long days. LOL

Ya know, I started making my plans & reservations at the beginning of January & I SWEAR the last 9 months went by MUCH faster than the past week or so...each day seems to be lasting AT LEAST 96 hours!! :hyper:

Hey Taylor . . . let's not have the time between now and October 27th go TOO fast, OK??

That's the day we fly home . . . . . sob :(

Oh YEAH! I know how you feel...although...we've been pretty much keeping track of this vacation from the time we booked it! I actually think I'm worse then the kids are about this one. We now have less then 2 months to go and I just want to start packing! silly I know, but I JUST CAN'T WAIT! Have a super time on your trip!!!!!!

YES YES YES

I am already packing, picking up stuff. Today in the bookstore that I take my kids to for storytime, I looked for paperbacks to read.

Part of me always says I have plenty of time and the other part is working overtime to get it all done.

I just can't wait to be there, checking in and heading over to MK! I need some WDW popcorn and a Mickey bar.

Whatever you do...don't stare at the awful little countdown thingy. I've been staring at mine and fantasizing about it turning 0 days and just a few hours.... tick tock tick tock..try to live your life as normal as possible right now. But the shock planning is fun too. Im already into it. haha! plan plan plan to make the perfect trip, no matter what :)

foobs

Usually the time seems to draaagggg for us but this year it is flying! We are in the process of building a new house, try to sell our current house and my company was just purchased so I am super busy (and stressed!) at work.
I am so busy I don't have time to bask in the glow of our upcoming Disney trip. :( I hate that .... I think the last 2 weeks before the vacation are the most exciting and I love to relish them. Wish things weren't so crazy :crazy: here right now!!

Oh I can't wait to relax at the Poly! :sunny:

Debbie

Time just drags by :( I can't wait for my time to reach zero and I can start running around crazy making sure I have all my things ready to go:rotfl:

We atarted our itinerary in January this year. It got changed, rearranged, etc., but was finally knocked into shape by July. All our PS's are made. The time is now crawling by. Yet I know full well that the period Oct. 24 to Nov. 7 will just whizz by. So I am just going to try and enjoy the anticipation of a wonderful holiday. (I still wish time would pass more quickly though.) Only 17 more days to go - isn't life grand!

Sorry, but I disagree. The time goes by much slower when you can't afford to go to WDW & are just dreaming about it.

Geri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter