Amanda & Josh's Wishes Wedding - 05.04.15 - SBP/Attic/UK Lochside - The End (Complete)

I loved following along with your journal too! :goodvibes I can't wait to see the rest of your TR!

Hard to believe we're both coming up on our one year anniversaries!!!

I can't believe it either this last year flew by! and my TR is taking so much longer then i thought but I have to be done by our one year lol

My mom and I were let in MK early for our early reservation at Be Our Guest, I was the girl who came up and said I love your dress at the carousel!!!! Small world! I was searching discards for more images to inspire me as I am having my Disney bridal portraits made April 9th! As I was going through your images, I kept thinking that I have seen you before. Here is a picture I captured as I was watching in pure excitement for you! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• disbride.jpg
    disbride.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 33
My mom and I were let in MK early for our early reservation at Be Our Guest, I was the girl who came up and said I love your dress at the carousel!!!! Small world! I was searching discards for more images to inspire me as I am having my Disney bridal portraits made April 9th! As I was going through your images, I kept thinking that I have seen you before. Here is a picture I captured as I was watching in pure excitement for you! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! I love it. :goodvibes Enjoy your Disney bridal portrait shoot - it really is such a magical experience!

Oh my gosh, Amanda! I just stumbled across this thread and read the ENTIRE THING!
Your wedding was so beautiful! Everything was beautiful! All the pictures and your family and both you and Josh! I cried watching the film sneak peek and was so envious looking at everything else!
It's been a while now but congratulations! I hope your life together is at least as beautiful as your report and that your love grows every day!

Oh my gosh, Amanda! I just stumbled across this thread and read the ENTIRE THING!
Your wedding was so beautiful! Everything was beautiful! All the pictures and your family and both you and Josh! I cried watching the film sneak peek and was so envious looking at everything else!
It's been a while now but congratulations! I hope your life together is at least as beautiful as your report and that your love grows every day!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes Married life is wonderful, but part of me does kind of miss wedding planning. Maybe I can plan a vow renewal someday? :-D

Hey Amanda, I just wanted to let you know that I just read your PJ in the past 2 days, beginning to end. Your proposal story and vows brought tears to my eyes.
Everything was absolutely beautiful!! And your wedding gave me inspiration for what I want in mine, no ring yet but maybe one day.
Congrats on your wedding and almost year of marriage!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!