Amazon delivery to Aulani

carsonsdmom

Earning My Ears
Contemplating having some items from Amazon delivered to Aulani for our stay. We are NOT DVC. Does anyone have any experience with shipping via Amazon to Aulani?

I had a leaky snorkel mask, so ordered a replacement on Amazon and had it shipped to Aulani. The desk gave me the address to use and held my package there when it arrived. The couldn’t have been nicer about it. Super easy.

Same thing here. We had Amazon deliver to Aulani under our name and picked up the package from the front desk. No problems whatsoever.

Free Prime shipping to Hawaii is 7-10 business days so just remember to account for the extra shipping time. Amazon's estimated delivery dates are pretty spot on, but I find that packages tend to arrive towards the latter end of the time frame.

Does Aulani charge per box? The WDW resorts charge a per box handling fee. Wondering about Aulani?

Im trying to have something delivered from amazon for an upcoming but it keeps saying can't deliver to this address. Maybe its what im putting in as wrong fields. But how did u all get your stuff delivered. Aulani wants arrival date so i was putting that in name field too.

Im trying to have something delivered from amazon for an upcoming but it keeps saying can't deliver to this address. Maybe its what im putting in as wrong fields. But how did u all get your stuff delivered. Aulani wants arrival date so i was putting that in name field too.
6630F27A-F3DF-4973-9520-43C2272E4D56.jpeg
I don’t remember what I put in which field, but when I look in my Amazon account, this is how it shows up, plus my name as the first line and my cell number as the last line. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter